YoyoFactory Turntable, coming soon...

Happy Birthday BTW. Colby.

Oh yeah, we need a lot of members like Wu Tang Clan, The Doobie Brothers, or Earth, Wind & Fire. :smiley: Showing my age!

Off the topā€¦

We need band members, in the worst way,
And we just remembered, that itā€™s Colbyā€™s birthday.
Iā€™m the one and only, here with MP and Colby,
If you didnā€™t know, then now I guess you know me.
Chilling on Wednesday, just another weekday,
I love Replay, but Turntableā€™s for the DeeJays.
You can get the black one, the blue or a raw one,
Turntables are fun, better throws, there are none.
Itā€™s a cool release, and you know that it has to be,
You know naturally, 'cause itā€™s made by YoyoFactory.

Hey guys, they offered discounted Turntables to people who bought the Dream on Indiegogo campaign last Spring. Iā€™m going to email YYF and see whatā€™s the dealy. :wink:

Iā€™ll be honest, not pulling the trigger on that Ti Dream package is a pretty big regret of mine by this point. :stuck_out_tongue:

when people start to rap/write songs/write poems about ā€¦yoyosā€¦you know youā€™re right where you belong ;D ;D ;D

None of you can rap or write poetry

1 Like

Except for TA, sheā€™s the only one with flow here.

1 Like

Does sound weird, I need some kinda beat or something to read those haha.
AABB poetry :stuck_out_tongue:

I canā€™t really tell what is flowy and what is not. It just looks like poetry, and although I know rap is a form of poetry I just canā€™t tell from just text :stuck_out_tongue:

This thread has gotten a bit stupid now.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wish. I truly appreciate it guys!! Alot very much. Thank you.!!

^ Thatā€™s the spot where it got a bit stupid. If anyone doesnā€™t like the thread, they can stop reading at any time.

I think those 3 yo-yos and a gold CT for $200, is probably the biggest steal Iā€™ve ever seen in yo-yo. That was just CRAZY!

I havenā€™t sent that email yet, Iā€™ve been behind with everything, but will update you guys when I do.

Donā€™t think it was mention.

7075 with a ctx
Weight 66.7
Diameter 56.47
Width 44.37
Catch zone 41

Lookin shaweeet

Why is this more expwnsive than the other recent 7075s

Because the way its !machined.

Gonna buy me 2 turntables and a microphone.

They should just call it the ripple, because thatā€™s what is looks like. You know when someone drops something in water and it makes those ripple waves from center then going out.
YoYoFactory The Rippleā€¦ Yeah, Iā€™d buy it, lol Maybeā€¦

I like the way you think. During the indiegogo campaign, Ripple was the name my son suggested ā€¦ For the reason you mentioned.

I think thereā€™s a bearing called the ripple.

Ripple squared if you put the ripple bearing in it

It could be called the ā€œRā€ and all the big data computer people will want one, or, with Ripple bearing, the ā€œR-squaredā€ and all the statisticians will want it.

[showing my geekiness more than usual now]