YoYoFactory Tour! (Tony hawk tour actually but whatever :D)

Are all of these gonna be $170 or will they be priced differently?

Well in the 1st day tour video they had yoyos on display. Plus it looks like they gave away some Ones to beginners. So I have no doubt that they will be giving away stuff, its a good chance that they will have some stuff to sell. But I wasnt there so yeah…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL93-ruFsek&feature=player_embedded#!
^ 1st day tour video if you didnt see it

I doubt it. We are just gonna have to wait 4 hours to see today’s pack.

Wait, it says $10 now, so will it be $10 today?

most likely!

I like $10 Muuuuuch more than $170. lol
I’m guessing it’ll have a special edition one and a whip.

Or maybe a popstar or a JK?

Meh, not really worth it.

or something completely different.
That was kinda disappointing again. Looks like just another cheap plastic. :confused:

I got one, figured It would hopefully accept flowable silicone. If not for ten bucks I can use it when people ask if they can try. :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw today’s $10 ONE + stickers.

Already have a ONE. Love the ONE by the way. Have to pass. Let’s see what tomorrow may bring.

It’s not a one, it’s some unavailable right now unless you win one from the tour, or buy it here. It’s just another beginner-y plastic though, like a one or a whip.

I got one anyway though. it’s only 10 bucks, and it’s a cool collector’s thing. Plus it’ll probably be a fun little throw.

Well, it looked like a ONE, and regardless, I have one. I’ll have a WHIP soon enough as well.

If I had cash in hand I’d probably have ordered it but requested it to be held for part of a larger order. We’ll just see how things go if I get paid soon so I can finally buy the stuff I’ve been trying to get!

In the meantime, I’m gonna keep checking out the Tour packs and see what stuff they have to offer.

Just got home from the Tampa Skatepark and got me two of these little yo-yo’s. They are pretty cute lol. Yes, very much a cheap beginner yoyo but again that is why it is 10.00. As far as the other person. They are only selling these yoyo’s and they are 10.00 at the different skate park stops and comes with a DVD. Or you can win it if you can get the longest sleeper out of the group. I came wanting to buy some yoyo’s and bearings and maybe strings and nope, not there to sell, was just there to do demonstrations it looks like and to promote the sport. (This may change but that was how it was at Tampa)

I will say this and it is in no reflection of yoyofactory but today in Tampa SUCKED! It was so crowded and in such a small space, there was no room for any of the guys (and Ann) to throw and do hardly any tricks. I was able to find a open space and had Ann give me some tips on the Suicide and the Boing E Boing that has been kicking my butt. However that was very limited and very little room. Finally it was Stupid Hot outside today. Too many people in too little space and too hot to make it any fun at all. I stayed maybe 30 minutes max and then went to the baseball game that night.

Based on the pictures from Miami I thought it was going to be shaded trees open grassy area, lots of fun. Hopefully the rest are like that, Tampa however, was no fun at all. I did get to see Tony Hawk do a couple of tricks which was cool. But that was about it.
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6072/6071750209_e01cca4a0f.jpg
IMG_2203 by GPXNation, on Flickr

Myself with my two Sons and Alex Kato
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6080/6071760863_15208dd9cd.jpg
IMG_0561 by GPXNation, on Flickr

Myself with my two sons along with Ann and I believe Sebastian?
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6186/6072303816_23a1e55e8c.jpg
IMG_0563 by GPXNation, on Flickr

I won’t be getting my pack #2 for awhile… So when you or some one else gets it, tell me what the unnamed yoyo is like. Does it come with a spec bearing or not?
http://cdn.yoyoexpert.com/451/view/images/02.jpg :smiley:

Did the tour book come with their autographs already on it?

Comes with the thin, responsive bearing.

No I just brought a couple of sharpies and asked for them.

Lucky, you still got to meet Kato, Sebby (idk if thats sebby I havent seen him in a while), and ANN! Sorry they didnt have any yoyos or even swag to buy :/, but… you can make that up with the tour packs here. Dang still 11 hours to go…

Yep it’s Sebby.

It was cool meeting them. I think Sebby? thought I was a little weird because I was getting the picture with Ann and he was asking her a question and I told him to jump into the picture. Then I heard him saying afterwords to Ann “What was that all about?” haha. I guess they don’t get too many people come up to them and want a picture taken.

As for the Tour Yoyo - I have not been able to get more than a 22 second sleeper out of it. I did confirm that you can switch bearings out and put the (I believe it is a Konkave) bearing in it from my 888 and wow what a difference. Sleeper wasn’t as much better I got around 35 to 40 seconds on it. But for a 10.00 toy cool thing just change bearing