YoYoFactory Shutter

Had the Blasted NAtional Champ Edition for awhile and decided to write a review on it. :slight_smile:

Specs:
Diameter: 56 mm / 2.20 inches
Width: 44.40 mm / 1.74 inches
Gap Width: 4.75 mm / .18 inches
Weight: 67.8 grams
Bearing Size: Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
CBC SPEC Bearing
Response: CBC Silicone Slim Pad (19mm)

BackGround:
Basically along with his other signature throws, the super G and G funk, Gentry STein from Yoyo factory came out with another throw, the shutter.
Fast Forwarding to the US NAtionals, Gentry took 1st with his new SIgnature Throw, Inspiring the creation of the BLasted national Champs edition

Pros:
Excellent shape for horizinatal
Feels really stable
HAs a very wide catchzone
Comes in a blasted version
Grinds very well
COmes with a Tutorial with purchase from YYE :o
Inexpensivvvvvveee

Cons:
National CHamps edition is sold out.

FInal Thoughts:
I LOVE my Blue NAtionals Champs shutter! Comparing it to my equilateral, it feels a tad bit heavier, but mops the floor with all of my other yoyos in terms of grinding. This yoyo really deserves all the hype, and is in my oponion one of the greatest Throws that came out in 2013, especially in terms of Cost/Performance.
If you haven’t already, Pick one up! AT $45 Dollars, you cannot go wrong.

Just a tip, be more detailed on play and make sure to have capital letters in the places that need them.
But good job otherwise.

Good review but you need to be more detailed.

I really liked the review but the capital lettering was a little frustrating

The tutorial video was a joke. It really doesn’t teach you a lot. And gentry doesn’t even narriate it. I was expecting more tips and tricks with in the routine. But they just told us to this, then this, then this. and your done. >< i was upset by it.

You should add more details and watch your capitalization. Other than that, decent review.