YoYoExpert

I just received my first yo-yo to actually spin. I’ve been collecting vintage yo-yos for awhile. I received excellent advice, a great price on my purchase and speedy delivery. I highly recommend the YoYoExpert folks.

Regards,

Larry Offner (Cajunyo)

Well, I assumed as much but, I still felt like communicating… of course, if that’s okay with you. Also, I doubt the folks at YoYoExpert would mind a little positive feedback.

It’s ok I was just sayin

You know Jake, that wasn’t the best thing to say. I mean yes we may all know that but are there new people searching these forums everyday? I mean there are at least 3 to 4 lurkers a day that have never even used a yoyo. Ease up and just agree with him.

1 Like

Going to agree with Icthus…

If you don’t have anything nice to say…

[b]Admin Edit: I was going the more polite way. Please don’t tell anyone to shut their mouth. That is why the admins and mods are here.

Thanks
Icthus[/b]

i hope none of this scared off a potential returning customer. lol. But yea man the service here is the best! Welcome to the community!

So what’s wrong with a little praise and appreciation for the store on the store forums? ???

Welcome, Larry! Dont’ forget that the forums are here to help you out with any questions you might have, so don’t be afraid to ask! You’ll find a lot of nice, helpful folks on here. Good luck!

Also, as a vintage collector myself, I’d love to see pictures of your collection (as I’m sure lots of other people would, too), so you should post some in the Yo-Yo Exhibition forum. There are lots of people on here that love the vintage stuff!

1 Like

Rest easy folks, it’ll take a little more than an unwitting remark to run off ole Uncle Larry. I just assumed that the responder was young and inexperience in his communication skills. I’m a fly fisherman and I own a small fly shop. I know that I covet praise about my business so, I always pass it on when I receive courteous service and quality merchandise.

I look forward to future exchanges on this forum as I learn to hone my yoing skills.

Kindest Regards,

Larry Offner (Cajunyo)

1 Like

I like this guy

1 Like

Agreed.

Jake got owned.
This guy is awesome.
:slight_smile:

:(. I am sorry

Still not going to do anything.

People do make mistakes sometimes…

STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE.

I’ve taken care of it. No need for anyone else to say a word on anything but the topic.

Being one of the “older” guy’s I like him too. :^)

An apology is not necessary. All is well.

Yes.

I am quite sure it is going to much more expensive collecting yoyos nowadays…