yoyoeXpert

I found Andre’s YoYoExpert videos on YouTube a month ago and then found this site. Since then I have experienced awesome, extremely informative forums and excellent customer service. This site seems to have more in stock than any other site, while keeping a great selection. The people on the forums are very knowledgeable and seem to be able to help you with any problem. That’s just my two-cents after lurking around for a month.

[/quote]
On the contrary, I haven’t heard a halfway decent Chuck Norris joke since 2006.

But I do love this website :slight_smile:
[/quote]

srry 2 be off topic but, The boogie man checks his closet for chuck norris every night before going to bed. Chuck norris can win connect four in 3 moves.

On the contrary, I haven’t heard a halfway decent Chuck Norris joke since 2006.

But I do love this website :slight_smile:
[/quote]

srry 2 be off topic but, The boogie man checks his closet for chuck norris every night before going to bed. Chuck norris can win connect four in 3 moves.
[/quote]
Again, Chuck Norris originally starred in the TV show 24, but was taken out because he captured all the criminals in 13 hours. There is a whole thread for this inn unrelated!

I love Yoyoexpert. Freindly people, helpful ones too. Everything is here ^^

yea everything is here

YOYOEXPERT FTW! This place is like home to me. I truly believe this is the best yoyo site out there.
But I have to ask, andre aint the only one working yoyoexpert right? So I want to thank andre and the rest of the team!

same

this topic was old

Whoaaaa. Sorry about that peeps. I clicked on a post that was on the recent topics on the front page and my computer went whack and went to another topic. Stupid computer…

i love all you guys!

except you…

this site is the best!!! andre is such a great yoyoer! and to be able to learn from him is such a privilege! did you know that he created another site, mastermagic.net? cool!

thats okay but now the topic is back! :stuck_out_tongue:

Much agreed ;D