YoYoExpert x YoYoFactory - Worlds Prague 2014

I just hope its not more budget metals.

Abbyā€™s ā€œbackwardsā€ clue helped me figure it out. Otherwise Iā€™d still be rearranging the cipher, because I thought thatā€™s what was scrambled. haha. Regardless, Iā€™m pretty excited about the prospects, even if they end up being budget metalsā€¦no matter what itā€™ll be well worth the money, and more throws is always better.

you guys are beast mode at this ! I know andre prob thought it would take yall longer to get it!

So there would be a new design that people who buy this get first b4 anyone else. Interesting

yeah but you got it right cause i think Iā€™m missing some stuff.

Ah, mystery boxes. That time of the year when everyone loses their minds and launches a mass DDOS attack on YYEā€™s servers.

Iā€™d love to pick one up, but I donā€™t really want to be sitting there refreshing a page every 10 seconds and then frantically trying to work through the checkout. Too much stress for me. Iā€™m more of a ā€œwait until they all end up on the B/S boardā€ kind of guy myself. ;D

1 Like

Iā€™ve never seen/got one, so I donā€™t know how it is. How many yoyos do they put in there?

I really appreciate you guys sharing. I have a difficult time with puzzles.

Thereā€™s usually at least 2 (Equilateral + Protostar/Hubstack Genesis+Protostar I believe0, this year they have already confirmed 2 metals per box. Last year it was $140 worth of stuff sold for $40, so as you can imagine they FLEW off the shelves.

1 Like

So there would be either 3 throws (2 r special edition of yoyos already released, then the new yoyo, maybe Tylerā€™s new sig?) or 2 throws one special edition one new throw

Or it will be just two special editions, one existing, one thatā€™s the new design (as in the new one will be a special edition for these boxes, then a regular version will be released soon). And then as in the past, a chance for even more, worth up to $700.

Edit: never mind, reread your comment and realized you already said that. Haha

Wow! So you get more than the worth of the mystery box always!

Now the only problem is convincing my parents! Anybody got a few spare dollars lol JK. :slight_smile:

Wow! CLUE 4 IS OUT!
Itā€™s a puzzle, but I got it easily. SPOILERS HERE, DONā€™T LOOK IF YOU WANNA DO IT YOURSELF

YOYOEXPERT EDIT:
Spoiler Image Removed! Donā€™t give it away just yet! :wink:

Took me 4:26 >:(

2:01 :wink:

Nice!
The real question isā€¦ what yoyo is it?

EDIT: YoyoFactory is hosted on ask.fm and I asked them this (Bold is my question, nonbold is answer):

2:37

My computer gave the Blue screen trying to get on this site in November. Twice

1:37 :stuck_out_tongue: