YoYoExpert x YoYoFactory - Worlds Prague 2014

what was the first clue?
nvm

It shows that theyā€™re gonna be $45! I canā€™t wait, definitely gonna grab one

Iā€™ve yet to see a Mystery Box that i wish iā€™d bought. Hm. Wonder what this one will contain.

whats clue 2 say ?

Read the threadā€¦

Dangā€¦ Iā€™m gunna be backpacking.

starts crying

Someone buy one for me.

Not that I have money to repay youā€¦

Maybe a trade? Haha.

Yup thatā€™s what it says.
I knew one day having a slight fascination coughobsessioncough with puzzles would help me in this forum!
At least thereā€™s other puzzle solvers on this forum haha

I can buy it for you. All I want in return is your Canvas. ;D

Lol.

Haha, Iā€™m kinda obsessed with these things too. Two of my favorite hobbies combined ::slight_smile:

You know Iā€™ll bet if you combined clue 1 and 2, you would have enough to solve them like a regular cryptogram.

haha im so happy others know what pigpen is, i used to write notes in this in elementary. good job noticing the scramble cuz i went straight up pigpen with itā€¦got confuzzled XD

like I said, even if we didnā€™t recognize it as pigpen, the 2 clues gave us enough letters to solve like a cryptogram.

the 3rd clue is out and dang its loooooooooonnnnnngggggg

It will also take a little extra work. :wink:

i realize that now cause its backwards!!! i thinkā€¦
UPDate: i decoded the pigpen cipher i got
Deetnaraug si kcap laiceps owt edulcni ot soyoy latem moitide eb lliw uoy sulp dlrow eht ni tstif ngised wen a worht ot

which says
to throw a new design fitst in the world plus you will be edition metal yoyos to include two special packs is guaranteed
ā€¦ i think im missing a few wordsā€¦

1 Like

Pack is guaranteed to include two special edition metal yoyos, plus you will be first in the world to throw a new design!

Time to test out my skills again, lemme see:

First Line: Deetnaraug si kcap
2nd Line: Laiceps owt edulcni ot
3rd Line: Soy-oy latem noitide
4th Line: Eb lliw uoy sulp
5th Line: dlrow eht ni tsrif
6th Line: ngised wen a worht ot

Pack is guaranteed to include two special edition metal yo-yos plus you will be first in the world to throw a new design!

LOL someone beat me to it, gg :smiley:

I love you guys.

Dang. I tried to get here fast so I could post the answer :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™m so excited about this!