Yoyoexpert Wristband giveaway

You must be kidding…I did not get any braclet with my last two recent orders from YYE? What is this you speak of? Oh, I think I remember it was added to my cart…right…but never recieved them…both orders…nothing???

Message the YoYoExpert contact email, or message an admin.

Bruh Chill.

Hoping for a prize with my superstar :slight_smile:

today i won a sweet black one! Yeah! I love this. even the losers are winners.

Wristbands don’t come with every order, you have the option to add them to your cart before you checkout. If you added a wristband and it was left out of your order just give us a call or send an email and we can get one in the mail for you.

Yeah, lets stir up that box of bracelets, cause all the prizes are at the bottom. I have about 7 black wrist bands now. And, that card that says “Sorry” with the picture of Cartoon Andre on it is just really starting to hurt my feelings. I used to love that cartoon character, now, he smiles at me when he delivers the bad news that I didn’t win anything. I mean, he should at least have a sympathetic look on his face with that “Sorry,” over and over again. :frowning: It’s like he’s being mean, and thinks it’s funny or something. And, let him know that his hairstyle needs a makeover too, cause the real Andre doesn’t even wear his hair like that anymore. So, there!

:smiley:

2 Likes

It’s like those soda bottle top contest they used to have when I was younger. It seems like nobody ever wins. I won four tickets to any one concert anywhere in the world off a Sunkist top. Too bad I was like 12yrs old. I traded that top to my dad and step mom for a season pass to my local theme park. It was two weeks before my birthday. My birthday rolls around and they tell me the season pass was my birthday present. Yes, I got ripped off by my parents. They didn’t even use the top. At a young age, I learned alot being a father. Mostly, what not to do, but my little girl tells everybody in her best friend so I’m grateful everything happened the way it did.

^Sounds like you’re a winner after all!!! :wink:

My parents used my own allowance for my birthday once… :-\

Same

Haha. Well I have new black wristband collection and it didn’t cost me anything, so there’s that.

I’ve gotten about 10 black bracelets.

Take that wrist band, put a cheep carbineer clip on one end slip an o’ring on the other end and use it to secure your favorite yoyo. Now, clip it on to your belt. Cost? About 60 cents.

I did that. Only with heat shrink, not a O ring. Works great.

2 Likes

kythrowing: GREAT IDEA!

Thanks hobbyman101. Splurged on fancy carbineers that lock.

Yes sir!

Yeah thats an awesome idea! Mine are starting to stack up. Deff gonna do that too!