YoYoExpert Presents: DNA Fingernails! - Elevate your DNA experience! - Available Tonight 04/01 - 8pm ET!

DNA-Fingernails
Introducing YYE DNA Fingernails! - Elevate your DNA experience! :dna::nail_care:

Ever wanted your DNA strands to last a bit longer? Enhance your DNA spins with our revolutionary patent-pending DNA Fingernails (DNAFN)!

Tested rigorously by our experts, DNAFN has demonstrated the ability to extend your DNA lifespan by a minimum of 10 seconds!

Plus, opt for the Neon Yellow tips to make your nails pop under blacklight, showcasing your DNA style! :sunglasses::dna:

Each set comes with a tube of YYE DNA Nail Glue which also lubes your bearings to your preference!

Limited supply! 1 per person

35 Likes

Hot I’ll take 4

3 Likes

You’re going to have to get 3 friends to buy the other 3 copies for your comp set

5 Likes

Well shoot I got non of those

4 Likes

I had the honor of trying out the prototypes…YYE NAILED IT with these! (Pun intended) :rofl::nail_care:

10 Likes

Na :joy: April joke, right?
…. Please say yes :scream:

12 Likes

setting an alarm for 8:00 :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ll find out at drop…

That new C3 yoyo aint going to know what hit it when we all NAIL the DNA on it with these :sunglasses:.

Anyone interested in a half swap? I only need a couple of UV reactive middle fingers…

5 Likes

Yassss queen
These are gunna slay so hard :nail_care::crown::sparkling_heart:
I wish I could get more than one set

2 Likes

I’ll just vote present. I’ve now seen it all.

3 Likes
  • Not an April fools joke
  • Is a April fools joke
0 voters

I made it so you can vote for two but vote for one.

4 Likes

It was a joke! :cry: :cry:

Of course its an April Fools joke…

2 Likes

Well now I have to go down to the Haloween store to try this…

Beter yet; Hey Honey, can I go with you to your next Manicure?

1 Like

Left handed zippo….

1 Like

Hey! I just bought one of those…

8 Likes

Well I guess I’m not ordering anything tonight then…,

1 Like

Limit 1 per person really killed it for me, I was hoping to get free shipping’s worth of DNA Fingernails. :rofl:

1 Like

Crap, I was looking forward to these too

2 Likes