YoYoExpert Presents: DNA Fingernails! - Elevate your DNA experience! - Available Tonight 04/01 - 8pm ET!

And here if I wasn’t so lazy today I was gonna change yoyo boomer club to kendama boomer club.

2 Likes

I’d be down for Spin Top Boomer Club as well. All these sub-chapters, we’re expanding!

3 Likes

How long before Alibaba has copies of these? … :wink:

2 Likes

Only a matter of time before temu fulfills the dna fingerspin nail market :wink:

Poi boomer club would be super chill

1 Like

Me too!

2 Likes

Tell me why this is actually not a bad idea :sweat_smile:

1 Like

One time only classical guitarist had the privilege to keep the nails of the right hand long, to play arpeggios and make the guitar resonate more than just the fingertip, happy to see that also yoyo is there now with DNA. You can DNA and than play Recuerdos de la Alhambra immediately after!

Happy easter everyone :heart:

3 Likes

I already stopped clipping my pointer finger nail so I can get knots out of strings easier. I got the real deal :nail_care:

1 Like

I have to admit that I fell for this when I read it quickly on my lunch break at work. It’s pretty darned funny.

lol i didn’t think the AoE was going to be April fools. I just saw that.

1 Like

Yeah that one actually got me lol.

this is hilarious. I wonder how quickly we’ll see an equipment rule change when all the Worlds winners are using them, lol.

What was the AoE joke? I saw the post and didn’t notice anything weird about it.

2 Likes

I was confused with the Area of Effect April fools joke as well. I thought the Area of Effect was coming in some awesome colors.