YoYoExpert Presents: 2022 ThrowDown Yo-Yo Contest!

ThrowDown-Promo

We are SUPER EXCITED to finally bring this contest back! This years ThrowDown is taking place in Easthampton MA (in the Eastworks Building) Saturday November 12th 6pm-9pm!

ABOUT ThrowDown! :

Yo-Yo Players love to test their skills and have a constant drive to improve and showcase what they have learned. The GOAL of the YoYoExpert ThrowDown is to give players a place to do this more often and in a more casual and fun (relaxing) environment compared to a larger state or regional contest. The contest focuses on short freestyles performances set to music of players choice. This is your moment to show us what you have learned!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again! - Let us know if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

24 Likes

I am so going to this!!! - Who else is coming???

9 Likes

I’m hoping to be there with my 12-year-old!

4 Likes

it’s penciled in on the calendar.

my son and I will be there if we can.

enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

3 Likes

will be there for sure, can’t wait!

3 Likes

Hoping I can make it but we might be celebrating my dads birthday that day but if we don’t I’ll be there

4 Likes

I’m going to do my best to get there!

3 Likes

@YoYoExpert - Will it be possible to make purchases before/after/during the event? I’d like to snag a gift for someone!

I’m tentatively planning to attend. If I do make it I’m bringing along some throws to trade, in case any of you are interested.

3 Likes

What kinda trades do you have?

1 Like

I’ll pull some stuff together and post a pic when I get home later.

P.S. Happy birthday!

1 Like

Thanks for the Bday wishes!!

1 Like

I created a thread in the BST to avoid hijacking this thread. Here’s the link:

1 Like

Hi @AndreBoulay - Will you guys have a merchandise table set up like at MA States?

Thanks!

I’ve gotta make it back to one of these.

3 Likes

We will most likely have a table there! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

2 Likes

shouldn’t be a problem! :slight_smile:

Throwdowns are a great time. The first time I ever competed was at a Throwdown, I either came in dead last or second to last in the “old man” division, but, it didn’t matter because I had FUN!

6 Likes

That’s what it’s all about! See you there!?

2 Likes