In Person trades @ YYE Throwdown

I’m looking to make some in person trades at the Throwdown this upcoming Saturday. I’m only entertaining in person transactions until after the Throwdown. Here’s what I can bring.
Row 1
trade_1
Row 2
trade_2
Row 3
trade_3
Row 4
trade_4

Yoyo I.D., and any damage noted (left to right)
Row 1: Yoyo Empire Rainfly 3; iYoyo Iceberg; iYoyo Hidra
Row 2: Core Co. Qubit (sm. ano burn on rim, can’t be felt); Whimsy Poker Face, flocked ver.; Zeekio Alpha Steel
Row 3: Inferno Sonar (scratch on rim, can’t be felt); Core Co. Tako; Sengoku Cold Steel
Row 4: Eternal Throw Curvy Donut Man (Tiny scratch on rim, can’t be felt, some sm. machine marks it came with that are ano’d over); 2sick Decoy (sm. scratch on rim, can’t be felt); 2Sick Olympiad

If you see something you want, but don’t have a trade, DM me and I’ll give you a very good price for in person purchase. If you’re going to the Throwdown, please feel free to post any trades you’re bringing in this thread. If I don’t get any interest, I’ll save myself the trouble of bringing trades. I hope to see some of you at the Throwdown!

2 Likes

Hump day Bump day - I’ve received no interest in trading at the Throwdown yet, but I do have someone interested in purchasing one of the yoyos to ship. If I don’t receive any interest in trading at the Throwdown in the next day or two, I’ll drop the trading idea and just bring a couple of yoyos to play with and share.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.