For Trade - multiple throws

Hi all. I enjoy trading yoyos around, I find it a fun way to discover new throws and connect with great people. I’m open to trade offers on any of the below yoyos:

Cavemen GO wooden fixie - Purpleheart
Cavemen GO wooden fixie - Lati
Spinworthy Survivalist - skinny cookies n creme
OD Terrarian - Saturday Market, little bit of vibe - pending
OD Deep State - nqp Broken Heart - traded
OD Deeper State - red
YYF Mono 100 - Saturday Market, has a ding in one spot - traded
Edgeless - green w/ black caps
YYR Valkyrie - baby blue
CLYW Beater - root beer
RCS Toonie - rainbow rims
RCS Showpony - “sorry grade,” gold fade
RCS Ouroboros - “sorry grade,” pink/gold fade - traded
Mk1 x SW Red Blood Cell - un-engraved black

All are in very good-to-excellent condition, except for the ding on the Mono.

I’m open to any offers. I obviously can’t guarantee I’ll accept any trade, but I will certainly consider any trades. I try to be a pretty easy person to talk to, so please feel free to reach out to me with any trade proposals or questions.

More photos available upon request. I’ll also try to get some better photos posted to replace the current ones ASAP.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

UPDATE - GOING TO HOLD OFF ON ANY FURTHER TRADES UNTIL I GET EVERYTHING SHIPPED. THANK YOU!

6 Likes

Sent you a message about the Terrarian

1 Like

Sent you a message about the OD Deep State

1 Like

I just wanted to say that I’ve had a lot of messages coming in about trades, and I’m trying to get through all of them promptly. I’m a little slow right now due to being at work, but promise to stay on top of communication with anyone who reached out to me. Thank you for your patience!

7 Likes

Sent pictures in a message

1 Like

Hi everyone! Going to hold off on any further trades for now. I want to get everything shipped out, and get some more funds for packing/shipping. Plus need to update what I have.

If we are currently talking via messages, I will continue discussing those trades!

Mods, please close!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.