Welcome to The YoyoExpert Forum Yo-Yo Manufacturer Awards:
Read before you post!
This is the first awards thread, so it’s not just for 2013 stuff…it is for “overall.” There are only 13 categories for nominations. One yo-yo company per category. If it’s a tie…you have to pick one, because if you don‘t, I‘ll pick the first one that you mention, to create the tally.
At the end, I’ll tally them up, if the thread isn’t too much of a mess by that time. Only nominate companies that make yo-yos, as in design/manufacture (or have them manufactured) for sale. Failure to do so, results in no credit for the answer. Do not mention another yo-yo store in this thread, as your entire post will be deleted.
Top votes out of 41 voters:
- Best overall yo-yo performance: One Drop, 11 votes
- Smoothness: General Yo, 18 votes
- Best colorways: CLYW, 20 votes
- Best New Company Award (3 releases or less): G2, 14 votes
- Best Marketing and Promotion: YoyoFactory, 21 votes
- Best Packaging and Graphic Design: CLYW, 17 votes
- Best Accessories Award (only if they make yo-yos too): YoyoFactory, 12 votes
- Best Customer Service: YoyoFactory, 10 votes
- Best Quality Control: One Drop, 22 votes
- Best at Consistency, Meeting Customer Expectations: One Drop, 14 votes
- Fan Favorite Award: CLYW, 27 votes
- Best Team Award: Yoyojam/CLYW tie 13 votes each
*13. Legend Award: SPYY, 19 votes
Try not to influence other voters, but you can explain your vote as to your “opinion.” I’ll do the tally at the end of 7 days.