Yoyoexpert costomer dead?

So is yoyo expert like, dead? I usually have really good experience with the customer support, but I haven’t heard from them in like a week. Anyone knows whats up?

Give them a ring: (413) 551-9696

I’ve had a couple times it took awhile to hear back, but it was usually for a good reason, and they did get back to me.

Did you already email or call us? We are answering emails a little slower than usual this weekend due to Nationals but they will all get answered! We answer phones from 10am - 5pm EST and if you cannot call within those hours just leave a voicemail - we will call you back.

I can assure you we are alive. In fact, if you call right now, i’ll pick up the phone!

yeah I emailed a week or so ago, but yeah i’ll give you a ring in the next ten minutes! Thanks!

Ok I just want to go on the record saying that one: Yoyo experpt costumer support is not dead, it is very much alive and are just as helpful as ever. Thank you Garrett for your help and wise words!

Yeah. The customer service is great!

No Problem - Glad to help!

I thought this was going to be a thread about a dead customer! Glad it’s not.

(Erik Kerber ) #10

If you call in the next 10 minutes we will throw in a second set for free just pay seperate processing and handling…But Wait Theres More! You can also win a special gift if you call right now.

Call 1-800-blah-blah-blah :smiley:

Agreed. I feared the worst, so I’m glad this just turned out to be a customer service issue. :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, I guess I should have been more specific, but I wanted something to catch peoples attention and help me. XD! Just a little case of ‘wah wah wah help me’ tis all.

I clicked just to see all the ways you spelled “customer”

costomer
customer - correct
costumer

I’m glad you found some help.

XD I’m dyslexic, words are like puzzles to me. Sometimes I just jam pieces together if they look close enough.

Lol dang, you are That One Dyslexic Kid. Not bad then ;D

…dang. I should have gone with that. That would have been way better