YoYoExpert commercial

lol do it up! i want people to see yoyo play of any and every style or difficulty in this!

ill try to do a mach 5 into a double or nothing, doubble wrist whip than iron whip. or something like that. unless thats to long. than I’ll just do iron whip. I love that trick :smiley:

pm me if u want super man, jade whip, spirit bomb, anything.

well do a quick take to see how long that combo takes and if it takes too long (let me know how long) i’m good with you doing any whips or whatever else is cool to you

you should start it with a clip from the learn section and have it zoom out to the websight and then cut to some epic tricks. and maybe show some cool looking yoyos.

i actually have something along that line planned for the commercial

im in

Would you want Rock the Baby in the Manger in it? The video is eighteen seconds long, the only problem is that I did not have on a dark shirt, but you can still see the yo-yo string though.

How about Plan D in it? Or Part of King Medicine, or a Brent Stole to a Plastic Whip?

brent stole to whip would be nice! and keb i’m all for it!

The due date for this project is set to be in early march so footage is still wanted and thanks again to everyone who has contributed!!!

could i do like 5 atomic bombs?

I’ll try…

I’m going to do like my own boingy boing combo ending in a frontstyle green triangle. I am shooting a vid this saturday so I will get some footage in next week

At like 2:39 there’s a few clips in a row that would give some funniness.

Ok here it is! It’s finally on YouTube!

Don’t take this the wrong way, but that was more of a “trick video” like what we would make, as opposed to a commercial. Also, work on the editing more. Some of those parts were pretty bad, especially the ended.

As far as trick videos goes, it wasn’t too bad. Had some good things in it.

Well I appreciate the feedback but I didn’t have much I could do to fit it all into a minute long video…I will be making a better version that’s actually more of a commercial…I don’t know why we were only limited to a minute but it wasn’t enough for what I REALLY wanted to do with this…

I love how I’m on the preview picture before the video is played.

In all honesty I liked it. Although the fact that the sections for advertisements were like a half second long made me think it was supposed to be subliminal…