YOYOEXPERT.COM Down For Maintenance! See you Soon!

Wasn’t able to “Review” using iOS Safari browser.

Never Mind, I figured it out. My bad! I left my first review. :slight_smile:

I was really hoping to find a restock on YYE shirts. I really want a retro and modern in my size! I will keep checking in. :slight_smile:

Cool Beans! I feel the excitement of taking a new car out for a test drive! Sweet acceleration and she corners well!

Love the new look! Awesome job to the designers! 8)

Just want to bump this - is anyone else’s account working? I tried to log in, and it won’t take my password - I try “forgot password”, and it says no account found with that email.

Instead of logging in, click register as if you’re creating a new account. Use the same email address for the account information and it will link up to your old account info.

Thanks Garrett - you might want a sticky or an FAQ for that one.

edit : I don’t know when your data export for the order histories was taken, but it’s missing my 2016 orders.

Yeah good idea. Not sure about the missing orders though, i’ll mention it to André.

Yeah, my orders go back to 2011 or so, and I used to refer to that order history all the time. Now, it only goes back to November of 2015. I think that was the most unwelcome change of all for me so far, that the order history disappeared. I came in here and luckily figured out why I couldn’t log into my account. I liked seeing how many items were in stock easier before. Now, I have to click the quantity button I guess to see how high it will allow me to go. I’m shopping for the first time since the new system, and kind of thinking/typing out loud. :-\

I like being able to delete old addresses from my account though. I sent a few things directly from the store to other people in the past. Their names and addresses were stored in my account for some reason. It was nice to finally delete all that old stuff.

I haven’t ordered with the new system yet, but does it still have a way to save CC information? I used to have a card saved to make it much quicker to check out during those heavy traffic launch days, but there doesn’t appear to be a way to add a card from the account screen anymore.

^I’m not sure, I was unable to log in and/or re-register my existing account when placing my order last night. Thankfully though YYE integrated Paypal into the system so I went with that, close alternative to being able to having your info saved.

…of course now that I mention it, I was able to reactivate my account and can see all of my purchase history (long list :slight_smile: )

I wholeheartedly agree. Knowing the quantity of an item that is in stock is critical for prioritizing purchase decisions. It also allows me to plan out the timing of my purchase decisions and manage my spending better. Having this information was one of the main reasons why I preferred YoYoExpert’s interface over other sites’ interfaces in the past. Before the changes, the preference I had for YoYoExpert’s interface definitely influenced my decision to consistently choose YoYoExpert over other sites for all my yoyo-related purchases.

Needless to say, I am not a fan of the website changes. That said, I don’t mind them so much as long as they don’t take away pre-existing functionality. Unfortunately, it looks like that is what has been done here.

Agreed that I’d like to see the number left in stock again. Other than that it’s just some new stuff I’ll get used to.

Huh, I just took a look and couldn’t find a way to do that either. I’ll bring it up with André and see if we can find a way to integrate that feature. Thanks for pointing it out!

I’ll bring that up as well.

We had a large chunk of orders that didn’t get automatically imported. If anyone else is having this issue and would like their old orders added to their account, feel free to send us an email and we can manually import them for you.