Yoyo team?

Inkyo Team. Makes me think of an octopus. Could have one as the team mascot. You 8 arms and doing yoyo tricks could be cool.

that sounds really cool, “inkyo”.
I’ll try drawing a logo and maybe send it back to you?

Haha, I think mrtheblackho also wanted to do a logo so we’ll vote on it when they’re both ready. For the moment though we haven’t even decided on a name and we haven’t 5 members

I’m still looking for one more member, anyone else that’s interested don’t hesitate to pm me, just need a video from you. I like Inkyo, I could easily do some sample logos with that idea but I won’t until we’ve came up with a permanent name.

Edit: Here’s a quick logo I made for Inkyo just to show you what I think would look good

• MarHaiYoyo
  • mrtheblackho
  • yoj
  • abby1371
  • kulazndoode

@mrtheblackho
Wait you drew that logo?
Crazy good!

Also we should totally get tshirts if this team starts to flow nicely.

Snot rockets is a good name for you can i join i got 4 years of throwing on my back

O i didnt see you got a name fail-_-

What I suggest is that everyone gives a brief introduction stating their experience and yoyoing history so that we can get to know a bit about each other.

Yeah haha, I’ve been doing arts and graphics for what seems like forever. Thanks!

I’ll start with that MarHai said to do.

My name is Stanley (Stan) I started in 2007 but quit after a few months and started back in 2010, I have been yoyoing since. I’m not competitive although I’ve competed twice at TN state and IN state. Sponsorships and winning contests don’t mean that much to me, I yoyo because It’s fun.

Sup guys! My name is Steiffan. Started in 2008 and still going strong. I throw for the pure fun and enjoyment. I love the unlimited possibilities and the amount of creativity that comes with throwing.

Everyone agree on Inkyo? I like it!

What’s up everybody? If u guys have room still I’d be interested. I have been yoyoing for a 2 years now. It has been real. Ill pm my vid to you.

I

I’m sure we still have room.

Sounds good to me.

Okay here’s my tiny little intro
First off my names Abby (like you didn’t know that already) I have bin yoyoing for just about 2 years I remember I started yoyoing in February or at least started taking it seriously. So far what I have gotten out of yoyoing is 2 news paper articles with pictures of me, and a free cinnamon bun. I did my first competition this year at VA states Yoyo competition I got 3 yoyos while I was there 2 of them were free one was a general yo torrent 2 and a YYJ inspire signed by AJ Kirk. I met lots of people while I was there like yoyoavenger and such. I also have a YouTube up with my Yoyo skills so yeah and here’s the link to that channel

I try getting videos up frequently or when I have the chance.
Also some other hobbies I have is playing the clarinet, playing minecraft, and doing origami.

yeah no It sounds like were shooting boogers out of our noses!

So here’s mine.

My nameis Marc Hailey, I live in Switerland and I have been yoyoing for 7 years on and off. So maybe all together 4 or 5 years exp. I have been struggling with my yoyoing lately and I wanted to start a yoyo team to get rid of the feeling that I am alone in the yoyoing community where I live.
Favourite throws are mainly YYF but I have grown fond of my G squared Albatross in the past few months.
I want to compete in competitions but I have had no luck signing up for the swiss nats. They have been cancelled for the last 3 years

I think Inkyo Yoyo Team is good. ( a bit biased, since I came up with it )

you also make duct tape yoyos from what Ive seen on the forum ; )