I hit myself 10 minutes ago, luckily it wasnt spinning fast at all

4 Likes

You almost cracked yourself on your insta live yesterday

4 Likes

I know haha, it happens often

3 Likes

Parks & Recreation is my jam

2 Likes

Yesterday the yoyo just snagged at almost full speed on a strong throw and hit my face lol. It still hurts if I touch that spot on my face😂

3 Likes

Doesn’t have to be techy or fast. Just beautifully done. Example -

Matteo is a god

8 Likes

“Slacky” should be one

3 Likes

ooh alternatively I could have asked “How would you like to yoyo?”, “What style of yoyoing do you usually do?”, or “What style of yoyoing do you like to watch?”

I can’t do anything to the poll after it has existed for more than 5 minutes so I could nuke it and remake it but like

3 Likes

To answer this question. Im content with how I yoyo now. I wish i knew a few more slack elements to incorporate into my tricks, like how a lot of japanese players get slack to fly like crazy with next to no movement, but other than that im very content with my style/trick creation

7 Likes

I’d say my style is leaning more towards tech, but I like doing speed and meta as well and sometimes incorporating into tech if I can.

4 Likes

My style is more towards just trying to land tricks and not smack myself in the face too hard. The more I learn the more I want to learn and the more I realize I need to learn to be content with my ability. A year ago I might have been happy with where I am now, but I feel like I’m even further from being good enough.

4 Likes

I try to have the most fun i can with my yoyo. I’d say I don’t have a style (?) I honestly like everything :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

There is always room for improvement. Everybody feels this way. Be happy with your trickset, but having the feeling that you could be better is what drives you.

3 Likes

just some casual DEATH METAL lol

4 Likes

It’s great at helping me let out stress! Especially when learning a frustrating trick haha

4 Likes

yesssss this is why I went to buy a better yoyo 3 years ago and why I’m still trying to learn more :smiley:

3 Likes

yeah man! my brother turned on Thunderstruck by AC/DC and i wanted to just bust out speed combos but i realized… i don’t know any lol

4 Likes

speed combos feel so good to do smoothly to the beat of the music :butter:

4 Likes

Right? i love watching speed combos

3 Likes

they’re not too difficult to learn either. The elements are pretty simple, but the speed comes from tons of practice

5 Likes