Yoyo Shelf/Storage, what are you using in 2021?

Love that canvas

3 Likes

I want something like this! So cool

1 Like

This is about half. The other half I put in a box yesterday to get ready to sell on here.

It’s just an acrylic stand off of Amazon that we used for cupcakes at my son’s birthday party and needed a new purpose. So I gave it one.

18 Likes

Hahaha. Dude, that could EXACTLY be my box - Markmont, Eternal Throws, ILYY - I know all those packages too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hugs:

4 Likes

I made this display shelf but i ran out of room faster than i would have thought, so now they are getting put on another shelf until i can make another one lol.

31 Likes

23 Likes

Pmed haha

2 Likes

I’ve been using a generic acrylic display case, but I don’t really like it that much. When I take a yoyo out the others in the row will roll if the case is nudged unless there’s a counterweight on them. I finally ran out of room for new yoyos though, so I’d like to find a cheap soda crate or maybe try a peg board soon.

28 Likes

Unknowns😍
Maybe try a clear multipurpose mat, it’ll help with the rolling

5 Likes

Custom display being built for me. Should be ready by the end of coming week.
66 seats.

27 Likes

Very nice collection!!

Is that a 420 next to the Cloudberry (Upper Right)?

2 Likes

Update: I spent 15 dollars on a skådis from Ikea and I wish I had understood how good these were before. I guess sometimes the cheapest option is also one of the best options. Now I have something that can also hold my 4A yoyos and there’s still plenty of space left for anything I might get in the future.

29 Likes

Very nice! Is that just elastic hair ties for loops?

1 Like

Yeah, I wasn’t sure how other people knotted hair bands for their pegboards so this is what I did. I just looped two of them together and then did a single overhand knot near the top of it after closing the initial loop.

11 Likes

Smart use of materials!

2 Likes

Super creative display.

4 Likes

I’ll make some more for trade or sale hopefully soon.

1 Like

Here’s my current display situation. Currently planning on adding some sort of backing to the acrylic case (Amazon) to give it more depth.

22 Likes

I’ve been slowly planning these for about six months and I finished them today.

I’m considering making more of them to sell but I’m not sure if it’ll be worth my time.
What do you guys think?

30 Likes

I think they look great, and I predict there will be people interested in buying them.

7 Likes