Yoyo Shelf/Storage, what are you using in 2021?

I spent Sunday in the garage building a new yoyo rack so I can expand my collection since all my other ones are full!

I still have to finish it up with some sanding and paint this afternoon, but it will be done by the time mail arrives on Wednesday… :+1::+1::+1:

11 Likes

All my throws designed in Canadia. The boxes make a nice backdrop.

23 Likes

Sammy with the fire!!! Where you get those boxes?

2 Likes

They just came with the yo-yos if you are talking about the ones behind the yo-yos. The brown boxes to the left I got from a craft store.

3 Likes

The elements of those yoyos is better lmao

2 Likes

New (to me) Knick knack shelf for the collection

19 Likes

Nice joinery on that. I remember making that shelf in Jr High wood shop.

2 Likes

I keep one throw in a convenient slot - waist high in my Wranglers. The others in this “gun case” that I got at Harbor Freight real cheap.

Concealed Carry not required.

14 Likes

Hey y’all we started a new thread for 2022…check it out:

3 Likes

I’ve always thought the Dogma was special as well. Unlikely I will ever sell or trade it.

2 Likes

Main case

Display shelf (for stuff not quite cool enough to go in the main case)

Secondary case (mostly stuff I’m planning to sell)

My photo-taking ability has gone severely downhill :grimacing:

11 Likes

I would keep the good stuff on display!

1 Like

There is a 2022 version, 2 posts above yours links it lol

3 Likes

Lol maybe thats what he was using in 2021 as well?

1 Like

Where did you get the wooden case? I’ve been looking for something like that

2 Likes

touche lol

2 Likes

D’oh!

1 Like

My brother actually made it for me as a gift. It’s as sturdy as it looks.

4 Likes

Just picked this up at Michael’s, for 1/2 off (all display cases are 1/2 off right now). Only paid $27.49 for this today. :slight_smile:

Seems to work well for most, but definitely a TIGHT fit for some of the more modern, wide yo-yos on some of the shelves.

16 Likes

Well as I only have a single Yo-yo right now I don’t have any sort of display case lol.
I do think that you guys will enjoy my D.I.Y holster that I have for my N11 :smiley:

Its just a bit of paracord and a drawstring thingie to keep the yoyo down by the tail. It took my roommate like all of three minutes to make!

11 Likes