Yoyo sales countdown on Yoyoexpert

If someone told me 20 years ago that at 43 years old I would be sitting here in front of my computer watching a countdown timer to buy a Yoyo I would have thought they were nuts!

In 20 more years what the hell will I be doing? :slight_smile:

you will be looking at the countdown for a carbon fiber yoyo

nah, it won’t take 20 years for someone to start making carbon fiber yoyos. However, the thought of a CF catch zone, Al hub and tungsten weight rings -> a tri-material has got my non-engineer brain spinning

I like where this is going…

1 Like

Im with you djqsrv haha you must be speaking of the yeti? I had me and my wife both on to get one and watched the countdown lol i have never played with a yeti but everyone that owns one seems to love them so i got one. My wife got purple for me wanted green but we’re already gone when i went to checkout is crazy how fast they went may still try to snag a blue in 3.5 hr ? ???

I really don’t like the countdown.

Don’t put anything up on the store that isn’t for sale yet.

I think that’s fair.

I remember reading a post somewhere, I think it’s Ed’s talking about the worst yoyo ever, one of them is a carbon fiber and the yoyo was released like over 10 years ago or something.

Its a way to Sync up, so everyone is on the same page exactly when its coming. This way the noobs and the masters are on equal footing, at least as far as purchase-ability. It also (im sure) works to YYE’s advantage casing a sense of urgency to pull the trigger. I like and appreciate having a heads up that there is an incoming window of opportunity.