Yoyo related names for pets?

Hello everyone, I work at a shelter and have to name all new arrivals. We have 8 baby rabbits coming in with their parents and I wanted to give them yoyo related names so I thought I’d pull on the collective forum intelligence.

There’s 8 kits total and for groups of animals we like to have themes. I thought about naming them after companies but most yoyo companies have poor names for animals. I named their parents Athens and Manila for possible yoyo origin points but could use some help for their kids. You guys have any other fun yoyo related names? Doesn’t need to specifically be companies could be tricks, players etc.

Edit: Posted their pictures in December but a recent reply made me realize that it’s probably buried in the thread.

Say hello to Athens and her lovely babies: Duncan, Andre Boulay, Markmont, Eli Hops, Tessa, Butterfly, Kitty and Kwijibo! Thanks everyone for your suggestions!

5 Likes

Maybe Duncan?

8 Likes

Yes! Duncan was one of the few company names that seemed reasonable. On the list for sure.

3 Likes

You could do Eli (Eli hops)

11 Likes

Definitely name one Andre Boulay

15 Likes

If there’s one that’s tired a lot you could call it Sleeper.

9 Likes

Genius.

3 Likes

Name then after YoYo names, pyro, zipfly, daisyfly, Tinman, Mg, Magnum, Ywet, Bsp, Bape, Project, freehand, MarkMont, Heist,Big deal, Dark Magic,Night Moves, Ad Nasuem….

5 Likes

Looper/Loopy/Loopsy
Kitty (Kitty Strings)
Flops (Gyroscopic Flop)
Hops (Hop The Fence/Eli Hops)
Budha (Budha’s Revenge)
Captain Hook ( i.e. Hidemasa Hook)
Whips/Whippers (Jade Whip/Iron Whip)
Boingy-Boing
Houdini (Houdini Mount)
Slacker (i.e. Yuki Slack)
Grasshopper (Duncan Grasshopper yoyo)
Roadrunner (Duncan Roadrunner yoyo)

9 Likes

Slinky

4 Likes

If there’s a black one you could name it Ninja Vanish.

Kwijibo is a cool rabbit name too really.

Ivan

9 Likes

Whippy (Whip)!

Roadrunner

Replay

Passion (iYo)

Silenus

Dark Magic

4 Likes

Yes, now that you mention it I must. I want to do the full name but we’ll see, may just be Andre.

3 Likes

Gyroscopic Floppy Ears

Fuzzy Ball Bearing

White Buddha Rabbit

4 Likes

Top Deck
Terrarian
Dang
Panorama
Markmont
Virtuoso
Kuntosh
The Kraken

4 Likes

I love Fuzzy Ball Bearing in particular. I’m already known for my choice of strange names (Finkelstein Tinglemeyer, Zarathustra, Deep Blue) but I don’t think that even I could pass these, I appreciate the style however.

4 Likes

A runt could be called B-Grade! haha so mean! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Perfect!

1 Like

How about Skin the Rabbit :rabbit:

(I kid, I kid)

1 Like

Great suggestions! Thanks.

1 Like