yoyo question

http://www.ktvu.com/story/29661674/teen-charged-with-killing-8-year-old-emotionless-in-court

Pretty positive.

His IG screen name before it was removed was “AwkwardYoyoer.” I’m kind of curious (from a yoyo player’s perspective) how much talent this kid had.

Just curious… What difference does it make what level of yoyo skills he had/has?

Whether he knew 8 tricks or was a yoyo contest participant; how would that clarify anything literally pertinent to his possible motivation, mindset or deviant level?

The one thing at the very least we seem to know is that he is pretty good at Murdering his neighbors.

What makes this(in my mind) even Worse is that he Knew her… They were friends… She trusted him… He lured her into the apartment.

For ‘anybody’ to be tricked and Murdered by somebody they know and trust; is Murder on another level of Evil.

‘If’ he is indeed found guilty, he not only zero’d out the entire future of an innocent trusting 8 year old but he Tore holes in the hearts of both families for the rest of their lives.

1 Like

Thats scum of the earth is not even worthy of being mention on any forum ever. I hope inmates get to him how he got to the little girl. He is a disgrace to all yoyoers!

Exactly my thoughts. Well we know he won’t be yoyoing anymore, he’ll be lucky if the inmates don’t get to him.

Back to a more pleasant note, more of my coworkers are starting to see my yoyo skills and think it’s pretty cool, no association with playing with children’s toys.

Indeed. Many people laugh at me when I tell them I yo-yo, but that generally stops once I show them some tricks. I am not that good and have a long way to go in my yo-yo journey, but I can do enough tricks to make the teasing stop in a hurry ;D