Yoyo performers

Hi yoyo friends,

Running a club and a program at the library I’ve now gotten 3 different questions in the past few months asking about yoyo performances and folks that do shows or events.

So who out there does yoyo performances and is available for booking. Let’s get a list so I can just direct folks to a thread instead of drafting an email with names off the top of my head.

If your a yoyo performer drop those details and your area and let’s make this thread a place to find that guy or girl with a yoyo willing to do a show

2 Likes

JOHN HIGBY! He’s THE Yo-Yo Guy! https://www.yoyoshow.com/

2 Likes

Wish we were closer, I did many performances last summer on stage and it was fun. Good luck on your research mate!

2 Likes

If you still do stuff put your area and contacts let’s make this a place to send folks looking for a person with a yoyo!

2 Likes

Some folks that come to mind for me are

As for performing Abby Brodsky is part of our local DC area club DMVT and a fantastic member of the community. She does bookings and such in the DC/MD area

Dave Schult isn’t local but he travels for yoyo as it’s his full time job. No idea in his availability but he is fantastic.

Luke Renner is another amazing traveling yoyo man that is a treasure but no idea about his availability.

1 Like