Yoyo officer experience

Awesome colorway I had the sky blue I think its thr best throw lol I use white string as well old school vibes

1 Like

That’s a Musket. One of the better YYO throws. It’s not bad at all.

1 Like

Good to know lol

Uhm, the Orbis is made by Auldey, not YoYoOfficer.

1 Like

The little one was good too. The Imp? Or Imp 2. That’s all I had. Hatchet 1 & 2, Musket, and Imp. All great players and bargains for the era.

yeah that’s right. it has no markings so i keep forgetting. awesome throw.

1 Like

The Orbis is made by YYO.

This is also, however, an YYOxAuldey Orbis that was made roo that has different specs. Apparently, that one is better.

1 Like

Ohhh that’s interesting. I’ve never heard of the YYO one, just the YYOxAuldey one. It’s super cheap and it’s very easy to obtain. I think @EOS44 loved it so much as a beater that he played it until his broke.

1 Like

This is facts.

Yoyofficer has been a great brand in my experience, at least in the quality and playability of their yoyos.

The Orbis and the Kilter 3 have served me as learning beaters for long time. I played my Orbis so much it stripped from dings (6061 + 8mm axle is not beginner beater friendly). But me Kilter 3 has taken the weight of being my 5A beater like an absolute champ.

After reading a bit of the messages above, i must clarify the Orbis that i used and loved was indeed the auldey collab, not the OG one.

2 Likes