Yoyo manufacturer mascot.

are you sure? ask just about anyone not into yoyoing and they will say its the imperial or butterfly, THATS how well known the imperials are

It depends on who your asking… A non modern yoyo’er would probably say FHZ… But your average person when they hear Duncan yoyos, they think the 3 dollar one in the toy isle at the grocery store. (Imperial and/or butterfly)

I second this motion.

iloveyoyo:
generalyoyo:

Thanks, I was going to post the same thing last night, but everyone seemed to be going with it, so…

Tom Kuhn — look at his website he loves cats… but when people think Tom they think SB2.

People put collectible yo yo up on eBay all the time and they put a “Buy Now” prince on them, but if an SB2 is on eBay it is always an action.

Is the Fat Cat the most expensive yo yo on the market? Does anyone own one and what are they like?

id have to say no. because i thiink this one is http://www.yoyoguy.com/PN/BT08/Whats-New:-Yo-Yos/The-Stradivari excuse for posting to another site. i just want him to see

The Stradivari is probably not the most expensive yoyo. I think the Nostalgia is way more than that.