yoyo idea

hey i was wondering since the mighty flea isnt available, i was thinking of designing a micro yoyo, like around one inch, and send it to my local machine shop, would this work??? or would it be expensive, i dont think so becuz it is going to be sooooo small but idk

good idea dude make it a butterfly yoyo to br diffrent

if u do post pictures when u are done!

a micro yoyo is very hard to design and make good i made a mini out of steel one time and it didnt turn out with half the spin or performance that the flea had igeuss considering its soo small that the weight has to be distributed very very carefully which takes lots of prototyping and stuff, so unlesss you have alot of money its going to be hard to make a great mini… unless you know someone who owns a machine shop and that will be willing to do it for free if thats the case go for it

Well, to make only one then yes, it would be expensive. But if you made a run of them then it would be more worth it for the company to machine it. also the process of transfering the information from the computer file to the cnc lathe is kinda time consuming… and therefore expensive. Sorry to sound like a party-pooper but that’s kinda how it goes. But I recomend trying to design a yoyo (if you have the software) just for fun because it is a very good experience :slight_smile:

well just sent a email to my machine shop, they can make it almost out of anything, metal,plastics and other stuff, even brass
gona learn a different cad software and im good to go