yoyo faqctory or duncan

Watch the pony pics outside the pony thread.
Thanks
Icthus

which one what?

• is the best
  • is the oldest
  • is the most legitimate
  • makes the best yoyos
  • sponsor the best or most players
  • eat pizza
  • is in europe
  • has the most employees

etc…

O.O He interpreted something in a higher degree of intelligence than the rest of us. I feel he wins.

if a yoyo company can eat pizza, I think they won.
If a yoyo company can eat and MAKE pizza, they win for the rest of eternity.

1 Like

Josh is right.

There is no best in anything, using the soccer anology , Chealse, Arsonal, Manu, Man c., and Liverpool all have there fair share of league titles, there is no best.

i almost cant believe this thread made it as far as it did… this is a real sensless arguement… im not attacking anyone in particular, but come on, we see this kind of post about 7 times a week

who best
no best
gotta be a best
not really…

:frowning:

Yoyo Factory.
Although Duncan has a larger selection when it comes to 2A looping yoyos. So if you like those then go Duncan.

YoyoFactory has loop900 which in my opinion is a top tier yoyo, but like i said. If you want a variety to try out for Looping, do Duncan. Anything else then I’d go YYF.

Says the guy with a DM2 as his fav yoyo…

Anyway, I’d say Duncan is the best, not just because what they make, but also what they do for the community. Duncan is also an older company. They came out way before yoyofactory. It’s actually very likely that Duncan is a reason YYF came into being. And besides, most days, it’s fun to just kick back and throw a freehand. I can’t really say the same about the yyf yoyos I got.

NO

well, Duncan own 5A so they have to be the best ;D ;D ;D

Ya too bad I stink at 5a… like worst then a dying sea gull eating a cheeseburger in a mcdonalds parking lot in florida while it drowns from a wave…

I like marmelade

Well that’s good…?

Carrots.

This is getting rather offtopic. I do not like bananas.

I like pie(eating blubery with ice cream right now) and to yoyo. Oh yeah I just made it on topic

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This is what happens when people can’t grasp reality.
Here is something else. Why is it when people don’t agree witha topic they post stupid and un-needed things. Please if you have absolutely nothing to say about said topic then don’t post. Just go on to the next thread.

Topic locked.