Yoyo Factory Replay Pro

I’m not going to lie, the Replay is much better than the Regen. I played a Regen a week ago at my local yoyo club. It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t amazing either. The Replay…I still can’t believe this thing only cost $16, and is fitted with a Center Trac. One of my favorite plastics right now. I bought a green one and a blue one so I can swap halves. Love my 2-tone Replays :slight_smile:

Got a replay pro has a little vibe but a very fun Yoyo! I was surprised by it because you can actually do finger spins with the Yoyo because of it’s cup design. I have a pink Replay.

I don’t understand why it has an horizon like hub when the IR keeps finger spins from being possible.

Just ordered the new aurora color for it. I had tried my friends out a couple times and loved it so I couldn’t resist. And they’re jealous of the aurora

has anyone tried it for 3A yet?

I snagged myself one of the fire marble colorways for the replay pro, my question is did anyone elses fire marble replay pro come with red response pads?

I own five all play very well and are good to teach people on. Also they are cheap so who cares if they get scratched up a little

Yes my fire marble replay pro came with red response pads also. Guessing it was a make it pretty decision.

That’s a cool idea. At $16 each I can easily afford to buy two and swap halves.

Just picked one of these babies up. Quite amazing for $15, even better IMO than the big dipper at $35.

Very very stable. A little vibey on finger grinds but I just love it. Get one!

1 Like

Replay Pro = Best all-around plastic

Started playing four weeks ago. Made my first purchase here and got a D hornet and a 888. Smacked my hands with the 888 a few times and decided I needed a plastic yo yo to learn on. Picked up the legacy and replay. Left the legacy responsive and started learning binds on the replay. I love the replay but it is slow learning for someone completely new to the sport. Not to mention I’m way too old for new hobbies. That’s what my wife said at least.

My only not so good thought is the string never seems to be in the center of the center trac bearing. Love everything else about it.

Speaking of finger grinds, does this thing grind well enough for beginner grind tricks or would i need to bind and rethrow?

I got the all white one, matched with a white string… very classy.

I’ve had bad experiences with CT bearings in the past (e.g. too much slop in the bearings, ear piercing noise, etc.), this one is much better. Plus you can actually remove the bearing, unlike their bimetals. The tradeoff however is that the entire bearing seat is plastic.

The yoyo has a slower feel to it. It’s weird. Some days it’s the only thing I want to throw, other days it feels lifeless.

For new folks, if you are willing to commit to a wide gap (do it), then this is the pick.