Yoyo Boomers Club

Can’t believe I’ve only been on the forum for 2 years! So many awesome yoyos have come out since 2022.

9 Likes

Any tequila people here?

At work I created a quick form to help a new brand pick their name!

5 Likes

Tequila is my go to!
Just put in my vote and can’t wait to try it out!!

1 Like

I enjoyed some outstanding and unattainable tequila at a friends house not too long ago. I’ll try to find out the name. :wink:
It was Fortaleza Añejo

1 Like

I voted. :smiley:

Fancy! Cast my vote.

I have a single bottle my dad gave me. He didn’t open it because it was an expensive gift. I haven’t opened it because it was an expensive gift too lol. Gran Patron Burdeos. But one day I’ll try some other delicious tequila to see what the fuss is about.

3 Likes

It has arrived. Next family pics when kids cooperate

15 Likes

Woohoo! See, two exciting July events! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So what your saying is July 2025 is “Next Kid July”? That would require a lot of coordination.

3 Likes

No no. I’m all done with kids. 3 seems good enough….

2 Likes

I am sure you said the same thing with Yoyos?

I know I did. Now look at me.

2 Likes

Okay I’m officially going to pressure freshly dirty to make more wood RTD. This thing looks sick!

12 Likes

First picture had me.

Second picture; Nah, Ill pass.

5 Likes

With the stem system it can be pretty versatile. It’s probably setup with a full c bearing but they can come in an and d bearing kits too.

1 Like

Is this what you were looking for?

Nice to see someone outside of Aus using Eucalyptus

10 Likes

Waiting on my invoice to finish paying for v2, but in the meantime…I’ve seem to misplace my v1 :confused: need to search for that

2 Likes

I need more wooden yo-yos…

3 Likes

Don’t we all

2 Likes

One of these days I’ll sell enough tees and string to be able to afford buying a throw on a whim :smiley:

4 Likes

Ooo ya that looks real nice.

2 Likes