Yoyo Boomers Club

Don’t worry mentally I’ll still be like 8 playing with my toys regardless of my actual age.

3 Likes

I was wondering how you were able to predict the exact age of a grandchild 10 years in the future.

4 Likes

Forgot to play along. In 10 years, I will be almost 50, (no kids, but my husband will say he’s “5.6”).

3 Likes

I assume this is what he says now…

2 Likes

Now he says he’s 4.6. He prefers to play with model trains instead of yo-yos though. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

I didn’t even think to question Steve’s clairvoyance I just assumed he’s that good

1 Like

Oh I misread this as a self deprecating height joke…

6 Likes

ngl i was right there too for a min don’t feel bad :joy:

3 Likes

Ah, oops! Must have been the quotation marks. I meant years old, as I’m sure you figured out.

2 Likes

5.1 in 10yrs time

2 Likes

I was starting to feel young until this +10 clarification was made. 58 with a 25 y/o daughter doesn’t sound as spry as I would like.

4 Likes

My motto is everything is old when you’re younger than it. So you’re ALWAYS younger than something.

You guys rock. Apparently there’s one more coming probably for the baby. Gonna get a picture of the family in them once everything arrives

15 Likes

That’s awesome, those turned out nice!

2 Likes

Correct. For some reason the baby onesie shipped separate!

3 Likes

V1 arrived for the side by side comparison.

You know. In 3 more days.

11 Likes

I went to visit my daughter this past weekend. I was wearing my 1 Throw July shirt and she picked it out right away. She knew it was for the event and gave compliments on its design. Thought you guys would like to know that. :smiley:

8 Likes

It’s a THROW pillow…get it?

No. I’m not selling these. Just made me giggle.

12 Likes

A fine boomer joke indeed.

6 Likes

Happy Cake Day!

1 Like