Yoyo Boomers Club

I don’t see me on there at all, did you have to hit every trick for that given week?

Here’s my attempt this week

1 Like

This list is for the internal Club Event. I dont have you on our Club Roster. Did you volunteer to the club and I missed it?

I didnt see this post in the Fixed Axle February Week 4 thread. Go post it up in that thread and I will add you to the Trick List Drawing for this week.

You have entered every week so far.

3 Likes

Awww man! I tried so hard to post each week but this week got away from me. I’m bummed to not have x’s across the board. Can’t blame anyone but myself though (and maybe my kids a little, but I guess they’re my fault too :rofl:)

5 Likes

That last little bit really was the cherry on top of everything, haha!

5 Likes

I’m happy to report that I will be checking out the yoyo collection, of another yoyo boomer next week. I encountered them at work of all places. Apparently he has a ton of old wooden fixies. I will take some pictures and post!

11 Likes

Yes please! I love seeing old collections.

3 Likes
16 Likes

Can confirm: prestige on your workhorse is top notch

5 Likes

Am boomer, can confirm.

5 Likes

Great work! Amazing yoyo :yo-yo:

3 Likes

14 Likes

Week 1
Week 2
Week 4

Week 3 Format Check

Week 3: Who You Gonna Call? YoYo Busters!

Hey Paranormal Throwers and Spectral Spinners! We hope you are prepared for some more thrills and chills as we keep the party rolling.

Are you ready to bust some ghostly moves in Week 3 of Modern Responsive March (MRM) with the YoYo Boomer Club? Get ready to swap your proton packs for yo-yo’s and chill down your Ecto Coolers because we’re about to dive into a spooktacular adventure!

Challenge yourself with our ectoplasmic trick-ladder and show off your most ghoulish moves for a chance to win a fun bundle prize (mostly free of any slime). Nailing these will surely help you Stay Puft all day with confidence.

Gear up as we clean our Freshly Dirty Ecto-1, and Mod our Ghost Traps to hold at least 44. We’ll fill in the Blanks, bump the Rims, and “when someone asks you if you’re a god, you say, “yes!””

Let’s all watch the yo-yo’s spin and the spirits soar, but Don’t Cross the Strings; it’s a hauntingly good time you won’t want to miss!

“There is no Dana, there is only Zuul…. -whispers- and merrrrch

IAin’tAfraidOfNoBearings

8 Likes

Id love to get involved boys. Saw the solid work you put forward last month through the g2 discord. Love the name. Yoyo’d all my life until work/marriage/kids hit the picture. Took a 15 year hiatus and love coming home to see a community like this erected. Just wish I could find my original yye forum username for some proof lolol. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!!

7 Likes

Haha, yeah, I was out of the game for like 25 years myself, and came back in and was like “Bearings, unresponsive, binds, more than 10 second sleepers max, WHAT HAS HAPPENED!?” Lol

7 Likes

Welcome to the Club

3 Likes

@rkalajian Butterfly sticker received! What’s this sting you included? It has to be the tightest wound string I’ve ever used and I like it! I put it on my fixed Kasm to film one of week 2’s video and it worked really well. I think I’m going to try it on a butterfly or survivalist next.

5 Likes

IMG_5008

14 Likes

I’d like to join.

5 Likes

That looks awesome, I ordered mine the other day, looking forward to getting it, that Higby art is fantastic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t know how to use this forum, clearly :rofl: I would like to join!

3 Likes