Yoyo Boomers Club

MRM Wk1
MRM Wk4

Week 2 Format Check
I updated the previous Wk2 and shuffled it to Wk4 because of the prize schedule changes, so we should just have to pump out Wk3 and we should be set!

Week 2: More MRM and Movies you Say? “As You Wish!”

Hey Star-Studded Giants and Inconceivable Throwers! Are you ready to embark on a quest for true love and epic adventure in Week 2 of Modern Responsive March (MRM) with the YoYo Boomer Club? Get ready to swap your popcorn for yo-yo’s because we’re about to transport you to a land of magic, romance, and swashbuckling excitement!

From the Fire Swamps to the Cliffs of Insanity, and even the Rain City, young and old will love this event. From Pong players to Mobile Gamers, there’s something for everyone.

Can you hit all the tricks on our ladder and have a chance to win some awesome prizes?! Lights, camera, action! It’s “Inconceivable!” Cheer up Buttercup, it’s your chance to steal the show and leave the audience in awe as you shout at your bearing “Hello. My name is Butterfly XT. You killed my fixie, prepare to die!”

So join us on this quest for yo-yo glory, grab your gear, armor up (if you don’t have any, let’s MaKe1), and become the Metal Harbinger of excitement and entertainment this week. MRM is an epic adventure you’ll never forget.

“You mean you wish to buy merch from me? Very well, I accept.”

Thank you all for your help in keeping the fun going, and the throws spinning!

AnybodyWantABearing

6 Likes