yoyo battle yoyoandrew vs andrew yoyo

as i said befor this is a bunch of bull

you’re digging your own grave just accept the fact that you lost and get try harder next time dude. its not the end of the world, just take a breather and practice on your skills and video clarity.

i dont realy give about you guys opinion i only really care about itchusis cause he could wope all of you guys

If you dont care about out opinions why are you being a baby about it? And why do you think Casey is superior to us just because he thinks you won? I thought you didn’t care about our opinions. Learn how to spell before you whine like a baby and try to troll.

1 Like

It’s our opinion. Plus this is a while ago. Just cool down, and just leave this topic to rest.

andrewyoyoisbetterthanyouandrewyoyoisbetterthanyouandrewyoyoisbetterthanyouandrewyoyoisbetterthanyouandrewyoyoisbetterthanyouandrewyoyoisbetterthanyouandrewyoyoisbetterthanyouandrewyoyoisbetterthanyouandrewyoyoisbetterthanyouandrewyoyoisbetterthanyouandrewyoyoisbetterthanyouandrewyoyoisbetterthanyou

Yeah… I’m trying to troll. Maybe this post isn’t such a good idea?

^probably wasn’t^
just leave this post at rest
maybe a modder could lock this?

no one mention this ill lock it and me and andrewyoyo willhave a new batlle scince were both way better now then last year