Yoyo Battle!!! Yocrazygoofy vs gm user

(Frank W.) #1

Voting ends in three days so cast your vote now!!!

Yocrazygoofy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj9zrIyYm6g

gm user

(Shisaki) #2

Srry Yocrazygoofy but I gotta hand it to GM user, you cant really see your string :-\

(Frank W.) #3

Gosh I knew i’d die because of that i’ve got to get a better video recorder than a little camera.

Im choosing GM user, nothing to do with the string visibility, just that gm user had cooler tricks. You’re good goofy! Just that gm user had a really nice yuuki slack variation, and i really liked it.

Both of you are good ;D

sorry goofy. i gotta vote for Gm user because his trick were a lot smoother plus he had many cooler tricks and more variety. u did a lot of things from trapeze.But ur still both much better then me :slight_smile:

keep throwing :wink:

Up to the top, remember:

i have to vote for gm, goffy is good but gm’s tricks seem cooler, no offence goofy

(Zach Smith) #8

Goof don’t get me wrong, you’re great. And you had the balls to step and try to bust a move first. But gl user has in with this one. Sorry man

Back up!
I have a questoion for you guys; what level do you think I will be good in for Jayyo’s PYVC?

I really think you are too good for maverick, so join hyper ;D

I’m going hyper… O.o

Alright, thanks, I will join Hyper, back on topic now.

(J△NW△LF W△LF) #13

i gotta choose gm user but your both better than me

I will own you in hyper!!! >:D Jk…

Well see…

GM USER OWNS! Yocrazygoofy, nice Trapeze miss into a Buggs Bunny. Lol. Just kidding. You both did a wonderful job. It takes a lot to go in front of a camera or a audience messing up because you know people will see it. Good job, though! :wink:

Bump from page two.
Voting closes tommorow!

Goofy, you should cut your strings just a little. It’ll make your tricks smoother.

I didn’t vote yet, I’m going to watch the videos another time.

So, what do you think?

I voted for gm user, because he had better flow. The movements seemed a lot more natural.