Cody Wright V.S. Paolo YOYO BATTLE

Me and Paolo did a Yoyo Video Battle, but we never got people to Vote, so Im putting the Poll up now.

Paolo:

Cody:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SyrKdZGPeY

Choose your Side, and Vote!  :wink:

I’m gonna go for Paulo simply becasue I can’t appreciate fast yoyoing. It just looks gross to me :stuck_out_tongue: . Not your yoyoing, Cody, just fast yoyoing in general.

I can actually yoyo a whole lot faster. I actually didn’t think that I was yoyoing fast at all in this video, but it is your choise. Thanks for Voting!

I yoyo slow for videos, just makes the video look way better. However, for contests, I go pretty fast to get as many points as possible.

My only question is if the videos were both recycled? I know I have seen Cody’s before… I vote for Paolo just because his was a tribute to the Peak :frowning:

Nah, Man. We agreed to make a Battle Video. Cause if you noticed at the beginning of my Video it says, “Cody Wright V.S. Paolo Yoyo Battle” so my video can’t be recycled. However, After making my video, Paolo said that his Camera broke, so he couldn’t make his video. But, about a month later, he got a new camera, and was able to make videos, but he forgot about the Battle Video we had. So, he just told me to use his Peak Video, and thats exactly what I did.
P.S. This may sound kind of dumb for me to say, but isn’t it a pointless vote if you vote for someone just because of what yoyo he is using?

i vote for paolo. by the way paolo that first tricks triangle was amazing.

Nope, I liked his more because I think they were both great yoyoing but his was a tribute to the Peak which I like where as yours came off to me like I had seen it before, what do you know I have seen it before, I just never saw his video. So, again Paolo wins, sorry dude.

Which angle, the first or second?

I’m making a new video in two weeks or so and would like to know what angle people like.

Haha. Tottally understand, Man. Paolo’s tricks are smoother than mine we in my video anyways.

the second.

poalo dude the slow yoyoing and good song makes it waaaay better and you make the peak look way better than i can

i like codys better…much smoother tricks i think, and better video in general…

PS: and because you got a cool fushigi ball vid

whoa, paolo you lost some weight! :o :)im gonna have to go with cody on this one his tricks were pretty fast but also smooth. :wink:

o.o i thought paolo was trying to look like JB.

I wasn’t trying to back then because I had just gotten a haircut and it wasn’t long enough. you should see my hair now. totally JBish.

LULZ. ME TOO :smiley:

woah, paolo gotz skills! man i had no idea you were like 12 years old and pretty darn rippin. nice show from both of you, but if i could offer one bit of advice, its that both of you could stand to have a little more ‘presence’ for lack of a better word.

I voted… O.o where my sticker at.