Yoyo Appraisal Thread

How much will a mint Torrent II go for on the BST? And, if you remember, how much was an A grade Torrent II new when it was first released?

this is why I rarely comment in this thread hahaha

1 Like

Heh fanboys probably wouldn’t care about that ding. 160? Don’t take my suggestion too seriously though because I’ve never sold or bought one (In my dreams ::slight_smile: )

I was thinking in more of the $100 range

You’re probably right

Do you currently own this Marmot?

Yea, but not interested in trading/selling.

A grade Puffin1, two scratches and it’s Yogi Edition.

YYF DNA mint no stacks.

Thanks, iwould think higher than $100 though esp to the right guy, i would def buy another bip bop for a hundo :). Was thinking $140 maybe, thanks for appraisals :slight_smile:

Mint quake Straberry.

Puffin - $80ish
DNA - $60-$80

$90 if you’re lucky. I sold my mint Seismic Quake for $70.

Ok.

Near mint ninja hurdlers chief.

over 9000 (pennies) on the Ninja Hurdles Chief. $100+ depending on definition of “near mint” and whether or not you find the right guy who wants one

Red with Clear splash Bonfire. 2 dings and a few pinpricks

I’m gonna say 90-100, probably more to someone looking for that colorway.

You can probably find someone willing to pay at least $100 for it. They’ve been hyped like crazy and I don’t believe there’s any in stock anywhere. A little damage won’t hurt its value much right now.

Heck, if I didn’t have a Bonfire and I’d offer you $120.

How much do you think a brown and gold SPYY Punchline Repeater with a couple dings would go for?

I sold one of those for $60, but i tried to sell it quick. my guess would be around $80 to the right person though.

Thanks. Do you think a trade for a mint OD benchmark is fair or would I be getting the bum end of that

I would say you’re getting the bum end. It’s not a wildly unfair or anything, but you’d be taking a loss. That’s also depending on what benchmark, if it’s one of the nice splash ano ones, it’s a little bit closer to fair. My original description was for a solid.