Yoyo Appraisal Thread

I would.probably ask around these prices

Pacquiao:$80-90
Lio:$150
Skyline:$40

what a beauty.

How much are Duncan shrieking satellites in the packaging? I’d love to find one someday.

1 Like

Would it be outlandish to ask $90 shipped Conus for this?

4 Likes

I’d say for sure 90$ without the rim damage, maybe more. Maybe a bit less if you don’t get any bites.

2 Likes

I have a Tom Kuhn Smo Bro, no box, thrown once or twice, with a small scratch and slight discoloration on the ■■■■ Smothers side (2nd & 3rd pic).

Anybody have an idea of what it’s worth/what I could get for it?

6 Likes

Anyone have a price for a mint with box OD Marquis solid color.

1 Like

How bout a Hspin Tigorylla 513?:thinking:

6 Likes

I want to say $150 but in the current market probably $80. Also does this require pads or does it take silicone? Also is this a d bearing or metric? @fullnelson

1 Like

It has pads, but I don’t think that they are the original. Pretty cheap for a 1 of 11 throw from what I remember… I guess that the old stuff isn’t worth what it use to be.:man_shrugging:

1 Like

I feel like the yoyo market as a whole has taken a big hit in the last couple of months.

2 Likes

Probably then not a good time to sell my ILYYs…:grimacing:

7 Likes

I would hold off for a bit. I think the yoyo community picks up around winter time because people tend to stay indoors.

3 Likes

Any idea what a clean, no marks or scratches with bag Damian Puckett Duality (ANSWERED), and an Alchemy CU later small marked but with bag are?

6 Likes

Hundy

4 Likes

For a Tom Kuhn Smo-Bro Yo-Yo without a box or bag you can expect to get $50-75 on eBay. It’s kinda hard to say because Tom Kuhn yo-yo prices can fluctuate a lot on eBay.

Never bought or sold on BST.

I wanted to establish a fair asking price on a Moonshine 2 YYF NIB. Only reference I see is $60 at some retailers but always out of stock. thanks.

4 Likes

Those initially sold for $60.

YYF was seling them for around $30 NOS during their last aMAYzing sale. On the BST you might get $40?

1 Like

Looking to see what G.5’s are going for these days. Red is a mint in box yoyo guy edition. Blue is a mint in box team edition. Thanks!

4 Likes

Any estimates on a new in box Nebula Reaper?

2 Likes