Yoyo Appraisal Thread

I’ve gotten offers of $250ish for my nickel summit before, I personally wouldn’t let it go for less than $300 but 200+ would be fair for it imo, code 2 I would list between 100-150

2 Likes

Selling these and looking for an estimate
Pink leviathan 2 has dings
Collapsar dings
Hinemosu slight marks, dead smooth
Counterjet mnmtbs

2 Likes

ended up selling for 220 if anyone was curious

7 Likes

Looking for a value on this PockEht prototype. Ed sent a note with it saying it’s a touch smaller than the production model but he loves the way it plays. I agree.

Also a SPYY Dynamo.

3 Likes

Its Maple :maple_leaf: so those are a great player weight. A DeHcade just sold for around $150, so the market is a little soft currently, so I’m estimating around $100 - $150 pending on buyer and other fees.

2 Likes

Yea it is a nice weight. Thanks for the input.

1 Like

Over 2x retail for the DeHcade is nothing to sneeze at tbf. I’d think an eH (PockeHt in this case) proto could fetch at least that, but then again I’m not super familiar w/ the market for these yo-yos and perhaps there’s less demand for the PockeHts. Still, it’s not every day a proto of one turns up.

1 Like

Spyy pistolero matte black with the 6 holes
Hspin pyro 2006 model, red and orange
Yyj phenomizm lime green translucent
Yyj xconvict with sidecaps, lime green

can i buy the phenomizm lol been looking for this throw

Maybe… never thought about selling it, but I’m open to it

New in box sealed
yoyofactory supernova tyler severence x yyf anodized aluminum red blue splash

7 Likes

Got this at a antique store for about $20! Did I get a good deal?

7 Likes

Assuming mint:

Spyy pistolero matte black with the 6 holes $200
Hspin pyro 2006 model, red and orange $80
Yyj phenomizm lime green translucent $70
Yyj xconvict with sidecaps, lime green $60

Check for cracks in the yoyojams

1 Like

Unfortunately this was the later made in China run and I see them in the $70 range. Maybe could get more since it’s in the box

1 Like

@Exmime @Isaac, just to add transparency to this thread, I have been the one snapping up a bunch of TMBRs lately. I’ve been interested in acquiring them based on design/play characteristics more than collectibility/value. But I guess I have unconsciously become a collector of sorts. — I’m generally pretty conservative about my yo-yo spending, but I feel that the quality of Colin’s work has value so double retail feels fair to me for some of the rarer, more sought after models depending on their condition and history.

This year I bought:

• an Ash 2018 eH for $40 shipped + trade for brass markmont side effects (appraised at $40)
  • Orange spectraply PockeHt for $80 shipped
  • DeHcade for $145 shipped
  • We just finalized a deal for the proto PockeHt at $135 shipped. - My main interest in this one is the slightly smaller size and the fact that it is maple (and unengraved). Edit: although the fact that it is a proto is not lost on me either. :heart:
6 Likes

Price Check

Static Co YWET - copper/black nickel factory halfswap 1/2…. mint with box

14 Likes

What about this buzz on rogue. There was one on the bay a month or so ago that had a BIN of $300. The seller accepted a best offer. No idea what that offer was. I messaged the seller and they didn’t respond.

This one is arguably nicer than the one on eBay as it’s marbled versus the other one being solid.

10 Likes

@JeiCheetah on this appraisal for the Rogue

1 Like

Is this an A or B grade?

2 Likes

agrade