Yoyo Appraisal Thread

I could see it easily going between $350 -$400 and maybe a little higher to Freehand Collectors. Any other extras with it?

2 Likes

The only thing that I got with it was the yoyo itself and a couple of caps. didn’t even come with a box lol, but it was shipped very well packed!

2 Likes

Extra caps could push it up some more or at least make it more enticing. I feel that FH caps are part of the Freehand collecting allure, especially unique ones.

2 Likes

Custom painted night moves 1. (Morbidly curious what it might be worth.) I know its not on the B/S/T.

It depends on who painted it. Do you have pictures? Also are there any hub cracks?

Mint nm1 I would put at $70+as long as it’s not a reissue

Its an og. The paint was done by xminusmikex. Not a higby, but i love his style. Still have the OG caps, but I realize i have a mark in them.

9 Likes

Jesus man you just keep pulling out more and more stuff! I’d love to be able to afford some of them haha

3 Likes

20 years and an addiction to bizarre will do that.

Hello all, I was kicking around the idea of selling these two as a bundle. Any price suggestions would be welcome.
The case file looks like an A grade(no drill marks in the bearing seat). Some nail vibe that never bothered me in play and a small mark on each rim. Camera could only pick up the blue side mark.
The Elite18 is mint

4 Likes

Haven’t seen any of these. Any idea price for this?

6 Likes

Or, this mint with box.

6 Likes

Ooh that’s lovely. If it’s mint I would say around $175. Curious about other opinions though

1 Like

If this is highwall I’d say 250-350. If it’s not then $4-500 if mint.

Would need to see pics of the inner bearing seat to know.

2 Likes

Casefile I put at $110-145 and e18 at $95-125

Bundle I think it would go at $250

2 Likes

That high? What makes you say that? I bought a high wall for $85 recently

2 Likes

This is a mint with box allyoyo

People live 07 888s Andi wouldn’t expect a mint one of any kind lower than $125. The box takes it to $150 and allyoyo is a popular one being pink.

There were not that many non highwall allyoyos making them particularly rare.

I should note that if you bought an 09 888 then they were all highwall and getting one sub $100 is expected.

4 Likes

Fair enough. I could see $250, higher than that seems unrealistic but maybe I am out of touch on prices

2 Likes

The $4-500 price was for an allyoyo that’s not highwall which only had 50 made which were given to friends and the team. I’m unsure if the 50 includes highwall or not but @yyfben2.deactivated would know that better.

I feel like there were not many available to the public in general and mint with box 07 888s have gotten even higher.

1 Like

Fair enough. With how limited this particular model is, I am very curious. Thank you for your perspective. It really is a lovely yoyo

3 Likes

A quick look does exactly one like this went for $435 in 2019 but they’ve been as low as $350