Yoyo Appraisal Thread

It’s a low wall.

I like this one. It’s a silver small bearing high wall. I’ve never seen another. There were only 20. I’d say near mint because of a tiny blue dot on the inner wall that is smooth and not through the ano. No idea how it got there. Just saw a tiny scuff on the rim that can be seen in picture with the little blue dot again not through ano and smooth.

4 Likes

I sold mine with damage a year ago or two ago for about $250. Mint in packaging would be a lot more.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for all the info.

1 Like

Not sure what this is. I am thinking it is either an SF, SF or an SF Bliss. I would also be interested in the price but I don’t really plan on selling it.

2 Likes

Appraisal on b grade mechabapezilla and painted life please

4 Likes

That’s an SF Movement. It’s not a very sought after colourway, so you might be able to get about $65-$80 for it.

1 Like

I’m looking for any information on this beauty.

My awesome wife gave this to me for our silver anniversary!

6 Likes

https://americanhistory.si.edu/collections/search/object/nmah_1191965 I think this might be the same yoyo?

So far from what I’ve seen on etsy and ebay i’ve seen prices range between $40 dollars and $250.

I just did a quick google search for sterling silver yoyo and plenty of them popped up.

4 Likes

What about this guy? My wife got me this off eBay for Father’s Day.
On eBay it was listed as a employee patch. But does anyone know if that’s true? And which employees? Factory workers or demonstrators? Just curious
They had one in the display case at the National yo-yo museum but no listed info

I really want to put it on a nice sweater or cardigan, but I don’t want to destroy a piece of history (if that’s what it is)

5 Likes

@unklesteve may know about the patch.

1 Like
3 Likes

Sweet! I’m sewing it on something
Anyone know what color sweaters or jackets Duncan demonstrators wore?

1 Like

Just match with your reversed cap, of course.

1 Like

Price check on these itty bitty babies. No damage I can see, but a pinprick may be hiding in the splash on the Mono.
YoyoFreaks Hashtag (Green Money) and Mono (galaxy splash with a questionable name):

5 Likes

Hey guys, not sure what this is or what it might be worth. Any info on its value would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

5 Likes

It looks like the donation yoyo that G2 and Smashing worked on years ago. I’m not 100% though.

7 Likes

That looks like it. Does anyone know what they sold for or would be valued at currently?

3 Likes

My brother is curious how much a green and black edge monster would sell for. Any of y’all know?