Yoyo Appraisal Thread

Honestly didn’t give them enough playtime to do an accurate comparison. I have a 2014 that’s seen heavy play and I love it. This 2014 has seen no play at all.

4 Likes

Is this a VSOP? I thought the VSOP’s were the painted ones?

2 Likes

From what I can piece together the painted ones are the John Rob BAC’s.

1 Like

So this looks more like yours to me.

The SPYY pure vsop editions were all white and had the remi martin style gold painted leaf thingies on em.

edit: maybe the one im thinking of was called something else? Seems most people agree that yours is the vsop ed. Oddly I cant find a single pic of the one im thinking of.

1 Like

The VSOP has the raw rims like mine.
See this entry from the Museum of Yo-Yo History:
http://www.yoyomuseum.com/museum_view.php?action=view&subaction=exhibit&exhibitid=1230

The one from Yoyobrothers does not have raw rims.

1 Like

Looking for some help with this guy. Thanks in advance.
Light damage around the rims but smooth.

3 Likes

Anybody? Just a rough estimate…

@yoyodave42 currently has two mint G5s up on the auction site for $85, no bids and 5 hrs left.

1 Like

Thanks @Exmime. I was thinking around 65$.

3 Likes

So VSOP and Jon Rob are super close. Jon Rob has unpolished rims whereas the VSOP does.

The painted pure was the Pure XO which Levi from CLYW painted

4 Likes

i think one of the painted XO Pures sold recently for about $325 NM if i’m
not mistaken…

2 Likes

Ahhhhh XO pures thank you i was trying to figure it out lol. Yea I missed that one. Used to own one and wouldn’t mind adding one to the collection again.

Hey all, wondering what an average / fair price for a onedrop M1 is these days?
Assuming it’s in good / decent condition. Solid colour. Pic for attention. Thanks!

5 Likes

Actually that’s not a G5 that @yoyodave42 is selling. He has it titled wrong. That’s a G5+. Much better player than a G5 in my opinion.

2 Likes

hey guys any clue on the price of a purple haze life? im not planning on selling mine right now but would like to figure out how much its worth.

about 130

Totally agree. It’s consistently been one of my top three from YYF during that era. $85 is less than what I paid for it new.

2 Likes

What might the community value a mint Ti-Vader at? With box.

At the going rate $180ish

4 Likes

Seen multiple posted for 300$ recently but think that is absolutely ridiculous. 150-180$ seems fair to me I suppose.

4 Likes