Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

If you want these to move and sell your current prices look fair.

1 Like

Can the team help me out with pricing an OG Torrent in Blue? It’s has a few small marks that break the anno. TIA.

Last year an og torrent on eBay sold for $60. It was later traded around on here in the $200 range. So I would price it around $200.

1 Like

?
Vid-e-Yo unopened, that scratch looking thing is something on the plastic box. The Madhouse is in great condition.

8 Likes

I bought these years ago from one drop yoyos. The internal side has some scratching which does not effect balance or play. These are spinning diced side effects.

10 Likes

I’m not certain on the value, but I think somewhere between 50-75. I could be way off. I’ve heard of them going for more but I’ve also seen them go for a lot less.

If you have any interest in trading them for some yoyos, gimme a shout :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

$200+

Last one publicly sold was like $170 and that was several years ago

4 Likes

Dang. I was wayyy off. Even with the damage?

I would argue that given the rarity/scarcity of these, any serious collector won’t care about the damage.

3 Likes

yup, these are very rare and hard to come by

i would probably say that the price has come down a little bit just due to general yoyo bst recession, but the reality is that genuine sets of RSMs do not show up often and if a collector wants them, they want em

1 Like

You almost have to auction these to get a true market value. You can always set a reserve. Would be a fun auction item to watch.

1 Like

The RSM’s would probably get a decent amount on eBay. Yoyospirit, A forum member here still makes RSMs (with one drops permission) so they probably wouldn’t go for as much around here

4 Likes

This is why I assumed the price went down a little since they aren’t “impossible” to get anymore.

Does anyone know how to tell if rsm’s are original from one drop?

I was just gonna post this.

1 Like

Any idea how would sell and for how much a slam dunk by jack bullock ? Silver one with rainbow insert

Depends on condition, $60-$80. Kind of an underrated version, but some Dunk collectors collect multiple colorways.

wow, only… I paid more for it :cry:
It’s absolutely mint tho, I was too scarred to play it for the price I payed xD
Guess 'ill wait for the price to go up a bit !

1 Like

This came up on another thread and it piqued my curiosity.
What is the value for:

Yoyorecreation Seventh Heaven, Mint, with box?

1 Like

In Japan if It has been shaken a little, there are small scratches and it is slightly wobbly. The seller is asking 200,000 yen (US$1,474.00) plus proxy Fees if you are an international buyer.

That was the post what prompted the question in the other thread. Is this a “looney-listing” or not?

1 Like