Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

I would say it’s over priced but not by much - given its condition. If it were mint, 1400 would be right around the most recent sales ballpark. Given that it’s not mint, probably should be at maximum, 1k…

But… it’s a buyer’s market right now, so buyers can write their ticket price, not the other way around. Really depends on who’s in the market for that throw.

2 Likes

What’s a fair price for a boxed 1st run Chief look like these days?

7 Likes

I don’t think I would take less than $250. It’s hard to know what the actual cap for these are. My first thought was around $350, but these don’t come up often so it’s hard to say. @nothingfaced

1 Like

A non mint, non 1st run sold on the auction site recently for $400. I wouldn’t take any less than that. I’d guess it could closer to 500 or more to the right collector.

2 Likes

I sold a boxed silver 1st run Chief with a ding or two and vibe for $230 earlier this year and probably could have sold it for higher. So you can probably find a buyer for quite a bit more than that.

1 Like

Cheers all - Appreciate the thoughts. Similar to what I had in my head as it’s going to a personal friend and I’m not interested in price gouging him, but want to make him feel that he’s paid a decent amount of coin for it.

3 Likes

Anybody know what an original alchemy yo-yos mx would go for?just got it in a trade it’s totally mint and play like a dream!! Just wondering out of curiosity. He said bought it for $120 a couple years ago

Can anyone tell me what g2’s these are, and a rough value? Don’t mind the spyy at the end :slight_smile:

1 Like

They just did a price reduction to 150,000 yen (US$1,120.50), we’ll have to wait and see if anyone bites メルカリ

1 Like