Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

Hello! Was directed here for help on appraising these guys. Any help is greatly appreciated! Any info on what the ones without distinguishing marks is also appreciated!

Hey what’s up!

What’s the going rate for a complete cold fusion gt with the tin and all the accessories??

1 Like

Around $200-$250

2 Likes

Sick thanks man!

Hi! Would anyone have any idea what this titanium Vosun Koreyoshi I have in my collection is worth? It hasn’t been sparked and there’s no damage, just some handling marks. Thank you in advance for any help!

Maybe $150 retail was $185, would be considered a player, haven’t ever met a Vosun collector :person_shrugging:.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the quick reply and the information! I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to help me out.

1 Like

Could anyone give me an idea of what these two OD’s would be worth.

Project in Nickel, can’t seem to find any solid info about this anywhere
MarkMont Next

I wouldn’t want to put an unrealistic condition on them but I would say near mint. Neither have boxes as I picked them both up about a decade ago.

Thanks

6 Likes

I can only do one photo per post as I’m new, but here’s another shot of them

6 Likes

Those look super mint, any packaging? Put them on the auction site for maximum return. Roughly the MarkMont Next could go around $400-$500, but that Project > $500 easily in that condition with Nickle Plating could even push into $$$$. I would start with a lower entry point (you can always add a reserve) so you attract a handful of attention and bidders. Two very collectable pieces .

2 Likes

markmont next’s i would put way closer to around $200, here’s some recent sold listings from YYE:

FS: Monkeyfinger, Oxygene, SPYY, X^3 and more (listed sold for $180)

New thread made, pls close (listed for $200 and traded)

and one currently listed for 190:

I think project pricing is weird too, most mint projects are in the $2-300 range when they don’t have a box, but nickel is rare (maybe @da5id knows how many of these exist), I could see $500 but that would definitely be a collector price

How much do you think a Sf Statement Proto is?

I’m pretty sure this is a MarkMont Project. Are there nickel but non-Markmont Project 1s?

@jonxmack how wide is it? MarkMonts are slightly wider at 42mm and weigh 66g.

1 Like

yes there are, it would say ‘markmont’ instead of ‘project’ if it was a markmont project, i believe this picture from the OD flickr contains a nickel OG project (though, it was posted around the time the markmont projects were about to be announced, so I’m honestly not sure)

Imgur

either that or there are some markmont projects floating around without the word markmont on them? very interesting

4 Likes

Measures under 41mm on my bad calipers and says one drop on one side, project on the other.

2 Likes

Just to clear this up for good.

40.2mm

5 Likes

Anyone know the going rate for a good condition sleipnir now-a-days? I’ve always wanted one, and they aren’t getting any more common.

Obviously the OGs are probably very expensive so I think I’d rather track down the redesigned one.

I have that exact one. Paid 120 but am told I was super lucky. Also paid 200 for an OG clear first run in mint condition. Hope this helps!

That’s not as crazy as I thought it would be. I thought a mint og might be going for 300+ or something.

Unless it’s a special edition I wouldn’t even pay $200. Honestly I was thinking around $150.

This take that Sleipnir with a couple small spots of damage has been sitting on eBay for some time. I personally consider this a more collectable version than the blue version.

@YFG