Your favorite yoyojams back in the day?

I had a special love for the Super Spinfaktor as it was my first. Wish I still had it, who knows what I ever did with it.

Second would be the Patriot. I used it for 5 years exclusively in college, mostly for 4A, just chucking it as high as I could to a friend back and forth. It held up, it was a machine.

7 Likes

Yoyojam X-convict and Mini Mo-tu, learn basically how to yoyoing with them and still have them in my house, back then coming from the velocity from yoyofactory I was mesmerize about the power of those 2, such good days!

3 Likes

This was my buddies favorite

8 Likes

I have it in purple is literally into pieces now, I should have a picture here in the forum, with the spacer and the siliconed response was a great throw!

4 Likes

Nice! Team silicone and spacer here as well

4 Likes

Found the pic, it’s only the front sadly and only the X-con but there we go, already from the front you can see in which conditions is, I think is one of my most dinged yoyos!

5 Likes

Nice, that thing definitely was put to good use. Yoyojam took number one for me so quick back then, putting all other brands to the side (nothing wrong with those brands though.). I think Antiyo was the first brand after yoyojam that really gave me that same feeling.

1 Like

For me Yoyojam and Auldey were the only brands I was able to afford (for the x-con I remember I had to save a little bit, it was around 40/50 euros at that time), I was 15 y/o if I remember well, I think I had my first metal Yoyofactory in my 20 and I was used to use my friends yoyos all the time as I quite over grow the x-con quickly but can’t afford anything more powerful.

That punchline in picture was a bday gift by lot of friends and it was a yoyo I always loved.

It was a good time, I used to use the same string for a month or 2 lol

1 Like

X-convict was a nice shape and weight. Also looked good.

1 Like

The Spinfaktor HG was my favorite YYJ. Really wish I didn’t give it away.

2 Likes

I might be a little bias, but I loved the K-OS, K-OS Extreme, New Breed, and Diamondback! :rofl::sob::heart:

Also loved the classics, Mini Motu, Kickside, Spinfaktor HG Xtra heavy, Hitman and Dark Magic! :slight_smile:

RIP YYJ! <3

6 Likes

I am almost positive I had a K-OS made with the HG material. Was that the Extreme?

If so, I did 4A like crazy with that thing, lol.

I really liked that HG material, wish someone could recreate it.

2 Likes

I got interested in yo-yo when yoyojam was on the back end, so my favorites are the dark magic 2, the surge(great plastic, no one talks about it) and the diamondback

3 Likes

Hitman!

4 Likes

the matrix, patriot, and xconvict were my jam 2003 -2006.

3 Likes

This is my first and last yyj that Ive owned, I learn my proper horizontal trick with this, forced myself to use a slim bearing setup to smooth out my trick execution and had a chance to signed my classic to one of the YYJ Philippine member (J.Junsay).

I cherish this yoyo a lot and it holds a sentimental value.

5 Likes

I still enjoy my Patriot and OG Bolt, but the one that is still on the “Player Shelf” is the Dragon Jam. When set up correctly, it is an awesome “Modern Responsive” and in the current market there are not many plastic options that play as well as this one with this slim shape too weight ratio. Runs on a B size bearing.

7 Likes

The K-OS was an HG Material yo-yo! - The K-OS Extreme was the same yo-yo but with the copperhead HG material (heavier)

Heres one going for $350 if you are interested! :joy:

Lol, I’m gonna pass, and it was a regular K-OS I had, that thing was sick

1 Like

New breed and x convict

4 Likes