Your favorite counterweight

Any Duncan die and the YoYoJam Takeshi CW. And my custom clear die.

The clear Duncan Die are the best. They’re definitely my favorite kind of die hands down.

Depends on the throw…

Imgur
here they are! the dice isnt finished yet sorry it took so long haha!

My homemade counterweights.

Cool!

Depends on mood. Lately Ive been using a Yellow Bouncy ball. My favorite LOOKING counterweight is the dice biting the string. I also like the YYF spin top button. I have a TerrapinX bearing that is really heavy but good for slower or controlled play, just not for super fast beestings

I like my bright pink Takeshi die but I also have a black FH2 with plain white caps and an all black counter weight die with white pips. I call it my “professional” set up!

I use a figure I got in a pokemon ball a few years back. The pokemon is “fake” (number is higher than 150), so I don’t have any knowledge of its actual name.

Bouncy Ball all the way.

Pics??? I’m interested to see if it’s actually a real Pokemon. I tried using a Psyduck keychain as a cw and it actually works!

I have an ice cube made by Landon Balk, that’d prolly be my number one, I like the ball ‘o’ wood that came with my Pacquiao, too.

I thought the ball ‘o’ wood wasn’t a counterweight…

I tisn’t but it works as one as well as a yoyo holder. I think it is a bit light though.

Wrong ball ‘o’ wood, bro, this isn’t the one that comes on the yoyo holder.

My fav. is a black skull i have.

I just got a blue skull with my Metal Drifter. My new fav!!

Just got an amazing 12 sided double dice set up with a beautiful green and black marbled look to them!