Young Entrepreneurs of YoyoExpert!

maybe it’s not well known now for me I would buy all the strings I want but I recently just spent $19 on a apple cable for my brother so bow I am down to $10 in my bank account which I’m saving for a laptop for stuff.

I’m still paying attention. It’s just hard keeping up with everything now with the Splash Games and stuff. I’m on Instagram a lot too. I was studying for a promotional exam the last few months, and really hit the books hard the first week of vacation. I think I scored the way I need to, but I’ll find out the results in a couple of months. So, we’ll see. Wish me luck. I think it’s time to make some more holders too, always so much to do. I’ll be popping in more often now, and hopefully try another giveaway in here soon, similar to the one we did last time. Maybe later this month I’ll be ready. :slight_smile: Thanks for keeping the thread alive. I’ll always come in here when I need top notch advice from nice people. :wink:

Good Luck on the exam

Thanks. The delay is because people get to “appeal” questions they didn’t think were fair. After the test, you get to write any “appeals” you have. I guess it takes that long for them to read through and decide whether to toss out certain questions.

We’re expecting a lot of rain here for the 4th, all barbecues are postponed. I was going to go to a water park, but I think I’ll have plenty of water in my own back yard haha. :smiley:

Going to hershey park with my Theater program on Monday. Of curse we choose to go preform on one of the hottest days of the year. 92 degrees is really hot! Not to mention our costumes, and we’re dancing!!

Sounds like fun. It’s been really, really hot here, 90 or better the last few days in Boston. The rain was a bit of a bummer today with the holiday and all, but part of me was happy to see the rain coming, because it might cool things down some.

have you ever been to hershey park? I go there every summer it’s a ton of fun! by the way bring your swim suit there is a water park in there we nearly spent all day there. Oh and they also have a new roller coaster there called sky rush if roller coasters are your thing. But that’s when your done with your performance by the way good luck!

Yeah ive been there twice :). I love it!

Roller coasters ARE my type of thing definitely. I wanted to go on farenheit and stormeunner last time I went (2 years ago) but there were gigantor lines, so I decided not too. As well as skyrush, but i heard that sky rush really hurts your thighs.

But no I am soooo excited!! I’ll be there with my best friends too.

I have never been to Disney Land.

Me neither. We should go on a yoyo feild trip together to disney land logi.

But we were talking about Hershey park.

yeah I haven’t been to Disney either. By the way logi you realize we are talking about Hershey park not Disney?

Leaving tomorrow! EEK I’m so excited!

hope you have a good time!

Thanks :). I’ve decided to just bring my Rally, cuz it’s quiet and plays good.

There was a thread about quiet throws. I posted that my stock Rally was super quiet, and people were posting about it being loud. :-\ I’m glad you just posted that, because I knew it couldn’t possibly be just me. I own about 3 Rallys and they are all quiet. I think people are swapping the stock bearing out or something. Definitely a quiet throw.

Oh, and have some fun Croc’ man.

My friends and I all had trouble with the stock bearings, they all became responsive due to it being loose. Like with would rattle back and forth and buzz when you spun it on your finger…

Thanks TA!

So Abby I ended up going on skyrush, stormrunner, and farenheit twice yesterday. Farenheit my favorite by far.

I didnt like skyrush too much to be honest. Stormrunner was great. Im gunna go on all the easier ones today with my friends after our performance.

well to each their own. I’m glad you had a good time yesterday croco. on another note did you go to the water park because that is always a cool time.

Thank you! I went today!

Went on the crazy funnel one with my 11 year old (scaredy cat) sister. She hated it :D. And also one of the slides with a friend. I loved them both.

But I dragged my friend on Farenheit and he liked it almost as much as me :).

We also went on the first seat of storm runner. Loved it. No line at all, so we went twice.

wow that’s a rare sight no line?? At hershey park?? That never happens!!!