Young Entrepreneurs of YoyoExpert!

Does on a Monday!

man I will have to remember that!!

Or maybe it was just that it was the day AFTER 4th of july weekend. Not sure. Anyway, we chose a good day to go!

that would make sense too.

Just did a babysitting job tons of fun looking after the 2 boys.

Cool! Fun money too :D.

As I had thought I got a gigantic check last month from “work”. 'Twas cool, even though I don’t get the money for myself.

When I went to six flags in Maryland it rained for like ten minutes so everybody left and all the rides shut down and we went to our car, ate lunch, it stopped raining, and then we went back and went on rides with basically no lines.

man thats awesome and yeah maryland has some weird weather and sticky weather. like every summer around 4pm we get an evening thunderstorm :stuck_out_tongue:

Same with NJ! Just randomly this week though. I hate this stickiness. Horrible for yoyoing. I have barely thrown the past few days.

dude your just lucky you have AC. Ny house has no AC cause it’s too old for it. Also the humidity is normal in the summer so I get used to it so I do most of my yo-yoing at night.

Oooh sorry you dont have AC! Where do you live again?

MD and Its fine without AC you get used to liven in the heat all the time.

We have a swamp cooler! Extra humidity!

XD

But I’m in California, and it’s really dry. And we are in a drought. Lol.

i know you guys have been in a drought forever!

Coming back to this thread after a long time (if I ever was here before). I’ve finally finished my first really good piece of software and I’m thinking of selling it on Steam! It’s software for easily writing Gamebooks (Choose Your Own Adventures). I might start a small kickstarter project soon to help me fund bug testers. Wish me luck!

Good Luck.

1 Like

Yeah I hope so too that sounds awesome! Let us know when it’s out!

Well this thread hsn’t been bumped in decades(Exaggeration)

What are you guys up to?